(5) Back to old time!

Summer

I dont know why Kale Is nice to me, I mean everybody Is nice to me. Nobody liked me before I was Freddy's boyfriend. I hate this! I must tell my friends why Kale started bullying me.

In the classroom

Tomika

I was talking with Zack, Freddy and Lawrence. Then I heard somebody say <<Tomika, Freddy, Zack and Lawrence can I talk to you?>> Somebody say. <<Ok Summer!>> Lawrence say. <<It's Kale!>> Summer say. <<What do you mean?>> Freddy say. <<Kale Is the bully!>> Summer say. <<I'm going to kill that bi***!>> I say. <<No, dont kill her Tomika!>> Zack say. <<Why did she start to bully you?>> Lawrence say. <<Because of Freddy!>> Summer say. <<What have I done?>> Freddy say. <<Kale was angry at you because you was friend with me and not her, so she started bullying me!>> Summer say. <<I'm going to kill her!>> Freddy say. Then Freddy run out of the classroom, we run after him. <<KALE!>> Freddy scream. <<What do you want Freddy?>> Kale say. <<Why did you start to bully Summer just because I didn't like you?>> Freddy say. <<Because Summer Is a looser and I'm popular!>> Kale say. <<Summer Isn't a looser!>> I say. <<Yes she Is!>> Kale say. I looked at Summer she was crying. <<Summer we had a deal!>> Kale say. <<What deal?>> Zack say. <<If Summer told anybody I would start to bully Tomika, but Summer said no!>> Kale say. <<Now I'm going to bully you more and I'm going to kill Summer!>> Kale say. <<I dont think so, Kale!>> Summer say. <<What do you mean?>> Kale asked. <<I was In a phone call with the police!>> Summer say. <<What?>> Kale say. <<And they heard everything!>> Summer say. <<Bye Kale!>> Summer say. Then the police took Kale away from us. <<Lets have a group hug!>> I say.

Next day

Summer

I was walking to school then tomika say <<Summer you are back, you dont have all that make up!>> Tomika say. <<Thats because I have good friends and the best boyfriend!>> I say. Then I kiss Freddy. <<Group hug!>> Lawrence say.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The end