Chapter one

Hii guys!

As you may know, this is @brookehylxnd and @popaldc on Instagram. This is currently @brookehylxnd, but just call me Kaelin so this awkward internet friendship will be easier.

So if you have an Instagram you should follow both of us *insert over eager smiley face*

Okay, so I've been really excited about this story and yaaaay!

~Kæ

-

Chloe Lukasiak angrily typed in her parents phone number through her cheap, nearly disposable excuse of a phone.

"Hi mom" she didn't even wait for her to respond "I haven't seen you in a while, you know, 16 effing years!" She screamed into the device.

"I've finally learned the lesson you've been trying to teach me my whole life, I'm a worthless human being.

You know what's happening right now mom? Your little girl is about to jump off of a roof, just like you've always wanted!

Do you want to know how I got this phone? I stole from a seven-year-old This was supposed to be her starter phone.

I stole from a seven-year-old. I've been living on the streets for 16 years mom. I couldn't afford anything and I knew you'd be overjoyed when you saw the notice of my death.

I knew at least for once you'd be proud of me. Did I make you happy mom? For once? That's all I ever wanted" Chloe felt her voice crack, so she took a few deep breaths

"How could you ever do this to me?" Her voice simply gave out to the emotion, tears evident in her speech.

She expected silence.

She might've expected her moms scratchy-from-smoking voice.

She didn't expect a deep, manly voice.

"I really wish you wouldn't kill yourself"

-

For Ethan White, life was boring. He was known as the "player" of East Pittsburgh high. He dated boring girls, went to boring parties, had boring parties.

Any other teenager would've killed to be him.

Apparently, he's made very many "crazy memories" and "moments he'd never forget" but he was just so tired.

It was almost like he'd been with so many girls, been to so many parties, that nothing really entertained him anymore.

He's bored, home alone, when he gets the phone call. It's an unknown number, but he doesn't really see much risk. So he hits answer.

He can't get a word out before a feminine voice begins ranting.

"Hi mom" she didn't even wait for him to respond "I haven't seen you in a while, you know, 16 effing years!"

"I've finally learned the lesson you've been trying to teach me my whole life, I'm a worthless human being.

You know what's happening right now mom? Your little girl is about to jump off of a roof, just like you've always wanted!

Do you wanna know how I got this phone? I stole from a seven year old. This was supposed to be her starter phone.

I stole from a seven-year-old. I've been living on the streets for 16 years mom. I couldn't afford anything and I knew you'd be overjoyed when you saw the notice of my death.

I knew at least for once you'd be proud of me. Did I make you happy mom? For once? That's all I ever wanted" he heard deep breathing on the other end..

"How could you ever do this to me?"

Ethan seemed to be awakened from his deep thinking. This girl thought she was talking to her mom, about to take her own life.

"I really wish you wouldn't kill yourself"

-
Comment thoughts?¿