Nico Yazawa x Male Reader

Nico: Let's give them all a hug Nico Nico-

Maki: No, just no, Nico...

(Y/N): Why not then, Maki? Nico's catchphrase makes everyone happy, doesn't it?

Maki: What are you on about (Y/N)?

Nico: He's saying that he likes it when I do my Nico Nico N-

Nozomi: Not so fast!

Nico: Ahh! Please, don't, Nozomi-chan, I promise not to do that again!

Nozomi: Hehe, too late!

(Y/N): NO, STOP!!

Everyone stared at me in chock and confusion.

(Y/N): Just leave poor Nico alone already, Nozomi-chan! I don't want to see you grabbing her chest like that, you pervert!

Nozomi: Oh... Well, if you say so... But only for now! This young lady here have to learn from her mistakes once and for all!

*Sometime later*

As we were going to leave the club room, I just needed to finish some extra things before leaving. And as I were going to leave, the door closed. It was Nico, who had apparently hide behind the door when everyone else left. She blocked the door so I wouldn't be able to reach the handle and open it.

Nico: I want to ask you a question, (Y/N)-kun...

She looked at me with a smug look on her face.

(Y/N): Huh? O-Ok, then...

Nico: Why were you so protective of me earlier today?

(Y/N): W-Well, the r-reason for that is...

As I spoke, Nico was walking towards me. Had she figured out that I have a crush on her? I walked backwards, as she continued walking towards me.

(Y/N): I-I mean..,

Nico: Come on! Out with the language!

I sat down on chair, and said it.

(Y/N): Because I have a crush on you, Nico... I just don't want anything bad to happen to you...

She then sat on my lap, facing me. She grabbed my shirt collar and as we looked into each others eyes, I couldn't resist blushing.

Nico: That was a coincidence, because I actually have feelings for you too, (Y/N)-kun...

She smiled at me, and I smiled back at her. We then kissed for a rather long time. After some time of kissing, we separated our lips, and we looked at each other once again.

Nico: How about coming home to me? I surely think my mother would be pretty happy to meet you, and, you know, we can also have some privacy in my room...

(Y/N): I would be more than happy to come with you, Nico-chan...

We then walked out of the club room, holding hands.