Chapter 15

Christmas was hectic. Everyone had gathered in Jay's room, opening their gifts. Harry and Louis gave their gifts to the girls, Jay , Gemma and Anne. It had taken them ages to shop for them all.

Then Harry gave Louis socks, because he never wore them, making everyone laugh and a shirt and tie. (Yes Harry got him both, birthday and Christmas presents)
When Louis gave Harry presents too he was a bit surprised but took them, grinning the whole while.

He absolutely loved the sweaters and the necklace, he put it on, staring down at it.

"Thank you, I love them." He says and then leans forward to kiss Louis' cheek. Louis blushes, staring down at his hands and everyone around them aw's and Harry's chest blooms with happiness. He just hoped Louis felt the same.
*****

"The black one or the blue one?" Louis says, holding up the ties in front of Harry.

"How about no tie." Harry suggests, putting his belt on.

"No tie it is." Louis says, before slipping his blazer on. And they make their way to the restaurant Lottie had picked for them. Louis' hand on Harry's back, guiding him.

Dinner was good, Harry and Louis making small conversation and as much as Harry wanted to kiss Louis when they returned back to their hotel room, Harry couldn't.

That night, the space between them as they slept, lessened.

*****

"Fuck." Harry groaned, feeling the slick between his legs.

Not here, Harry thought groaning.

Shit he should have taken the suppressants what the fuck was he think? Louis scent was making it all worse.

"Louis." Harry groaned, thrusting his hips up into air, trying to ease the pain.

"Louis." Harry groaned again, louder this time.

"What–What —oh." Louis said, waking up with a start.

"Shit okay, I'll go talk to everyone I'll be back." Louis says, getting out of bed and running outside.

Harry groaned in frustration, he pushed his face in his pillow, rutting against the mattress, trying to get some friction but he wanted Louis inside of him. He was going to burst any moment.

He touched himself then, tugging a few times, thinking of Louis, groaning, and it just took him a few thrusts before he came but it didn't take long for him to get hard again.

Suddenly he heard the door open and close gently.

"Louis?" He asked, still touching himself.

Louis stands there looking at Harry, gulping, he was going to jump on Harry if he didn't leave soon.

"Do you want me to—leave ? I could —"

"If you don't take care of this right now, so god help me Louis, I'll find someone who fucking will." Harry says, frustrated, his face scrunched up.

Louis growls at that, walking towards Harry's bed and hovering over him.

"You wouldn't dare." Louis growls in his alpha voice, staring into Harry's green orbs.

Harry comes at that, again, "I —I won't." He says, gulping looking at Louis.

Louis then smirks, pulling his t-shirt off and then removing his sweatpants. He does the same for Harry and groans when he sees Harry in his black lace panties.

"You hand that under those pants the whole night and you didn't even let me know, what a shame." Louis says, pinning Harry's hands above them.

Louis looks into Harry's eyes, and realising how close he was. He could see the specs of golden in Harry's green eyes, they were the most beautiful eyes Louis had ever seen. Louis dipped down, kissing Harry gently. Harry kissed back, smiling against Louis' lips, because this was their first kiss and it was everything, if not more, Harry had ever imagined. They kissed slowly but Harry had more pressing matters at hand, so he thrusted his hips upwards, making Louis moan and slip his tongue in Harry's mouth.

Once out of breath, Louis pulled back.

He then takes Harry in his hands, tugging his cock, making Harry moan.

"Louis—lou—I—"

"What is it that you want darling?" Louis says, taking Harry's cock in his mouth, hollowing his cheeks, sucking.

"Shit—fuck Louis. Want you inside me—please."

"Oh that'll have to wait dear. I've got other plans." Louis says, pulling off and smiling at him.

He then again takes Harry in his mouth, humming when he hears Harry moan out his name.

Harry grips his hair, "Louis—I'm going to—shit"

He comes in Louis' mouth and Louis swallows every last drop.

"Turn for me, love." Louis says, tapping Harry's thighs.

Harry does as he's told, hands shaking, Louis pulls Harry's panties aside, licking his lips, looking at Harry's hole, slick every where.

He takes his time, peppering kisses along Harry's thighs, biting, leaving marks.

Then he licks Harry's hole, making Harry thrust backwards. He places one hand on Harry's  butt cheek and the other one pulling Harry's panties aside. He licks again, then thrusts his tongue inside, making Harry moan out his name loudly.

Louis tries not to think about his own cock, hard in his boxers.

He then pulls back and puts one of his fingers in.

"Louis—more—I'm—"

Louis puts another two fingers inside, scissoring, opening Harry up, he adds his tongue too, loving how loud Harry got.

Louis keeps thrusting his fingers inside until he finds Harry's prostate, making Harry moan louder, he kisses Harry's thighs, sucking love bites wherever he could.

Harry comes from just his fingers then.

Louis pulls back, making Harry lay on his back.

"You okay love ?" He asks, pushing Harry's sweaty hair from his forehead.

"Need you Louis, please." Harry whimpers.

"On it." Louis says, removing his boxers and lining himself at Harry's entrance.

He pushed in slowly, watching Harry's face scrunch up.

He waits once he has bottomed out, trailing kisses down Harry's jaw, breathing heavily against the spot where he has to mark Harry.

"Louis—you can—you can move." Harry says, breathing hard.

Louis then pulls out and then thrusts in again, leaving a love bite at Harry's mating spot. He wasn't going mark him yet, they hadn't talked about it.

"Faster Lou." Harry says, locking his legs around Louis' waist, pulling him deeper. Louis moves faster, his faces nuzzled in the crook of Harry's neck, Harry moaning his name loudly.

When Louis finds Harry's prostrate he thrust in harder, making Harry cry out his name, and soon Harry comes shouting Louis' name. Louis' knots pops in Harry, they stay there locked for a while.Louis waits until his knot comes down, kissing Harry's neck, then he pulls out.

"You okay?" Louis asks Harry, who was looking at him with a daze.

"Perfect." Harry says, giving him a dopey grin.

••••