Chapter 1: Meeting Justin Bieber. Yay ☺

Today I felt like going to school. Why would I say so you wonder. The reason so is because I cannot get away from gymnastics! It is my life I have won so many trophies the living room would not fit. But not to brag, I am pretty good at it.

While I was in deep thoughts about gymnastics my phone started to vibrate on my bed. I put down my brush on my dresser and jumped on the bed.

"Hello?"

"Yes is this Samantha Diaze?"

"Yes...How may I help you?"

"Well...Congratulation you have been picked to spend 1 year on tour with the only and only Justin Bieber!!"

"Oh my goodness! Thank You so much!"

With that I hung up. After such shock I started to jump up and down. Luckily I live by myself. Well not by my self because our housekeeper stays here since my mom is a business woman she travels a lot.So basically I live alone. I started to pack my things but then I got too tired so I layed on a pile of clothes on my bed and drifted to sleep.

When I woke up I went straight to the computer and checked my twitter account. I found a whole bunch of followers including one that I was not certainly expecting: Justin Bieber!!

I calmed down after 50 different kinds of screaming. Then I called by close friend Kimmy Charles. She is awesome...Almost as awesome as me but she is awesome. I explained what had happened to me and she literally flipped me off. Then I decided Fuck Off!! I am going to go and enjoy my stay with Justin Bieber.

______________________________________2 Days Later________________________________

I am on my way to meet Justin Bieber and I am a nervous wreck. My mom made sure I packed everything before I left and she was even crying when I boarded the plane.

After going to check up I when in the plane and decided tofall asleep and that was not to hard, to tell you the truth.