Chapter 2

I do not know where I left off soo...

___________________________________________________________________________

Today I decided to get up and just knock at Justin's door.

When I got there I knocked and I heard a whole bumch of screaming which sounded like a boy and a lady. Then 2 seconds after a very pretty lady came up to the door.

"Well hello"

"Hi is Justin here?" I asked

"Yes and he has been waiting and talking forever about you" She smirked after that sentence "Don't tell him I told you"

I blushed then I walked in. " Ok I wont"

Then I asked "Where is his room"

"Sure it's upstairs third door to the right"

"Thank You"

"Welcome"

After that I went up the stairs and found a boy sitting on his bed just staring. Then I coughed.

The boy was obviously Justin. He turned around and smiled at me. I smiled back. Then I started to laugh thinking of the fact that his mom said what she said.

He looked at me funny then started to laugh. Then I stopped short.

"Hi Justin"

"Hi Samantha"

"So what are you doing?" I asked

"Well I was thinking" he said

"Sorry to interrupt" I smirked

"No problem" I stood up not really knowing where this conversation was going. He tapped a empty space on his bed next to him for me to sit

I sat down and we stayed silent. It wasn;t one of these akward silences it was a heart-to-heart silence.

Then Justin looked at me and said....

***************************************************************************************************************************

I know this one wasn't really long but I had mega writers block with a 4 year old( My sister) watching special agent OSO!

I hope you guys keep on reading!!

**************************************************************************************************************************