Author's Note

Well, that's it everyone. It's finally finished. It's been a long process, one that I was hoping wasn't going to take this long. But life sometimes gets in the way and throws a curveball... 

Since starting this story forever ago, a lot in my life has changed- health problems, a new job, loss of friendships, trips, moving, getting a puppy... It hasn't always been easy to write this. I'm glad you all stuck around this long. I appreciate the patience that was generally shown with me.

I especially appreciate the efforts made by my friends Alana (xonceuponatimex ), Cheryl (Always_Hufflepuff ), and Ally (allyycatt ). They have been the main three people pushing me to get this story done. They dealt with me messaging them sometimes at strange hours to bounce ideas off of them, or to rant about something. They were the three I consulted before I made the decision to kill off Draco in the original storyline. It was not an easy task, and even now I do still feel guilty about killing him off. But I do not regret it. I wrote a lot of what followed that with a broken mindset (for many reasons), and I feel like while not everyone liked that change, it was some of my better work. I mentioned a lot that some of my own feelings slipped into the chapters, and with all the stresses I was dealing with, that was understandable. The story gave me a good outlet for those emotions, and I feel like it worked out just fine.

So anyways, thank those ladies, because without them, I am sure I would not be finishing this up right now.

Thanks to all my readers. I have stated this repeatedly, and I will again here. Without you, I am nothing, so I am incredibly grateful for the support I have received with this story and this series as a whole. It's complete now. And I have no plans to return to it- except maybe to do some edits at some date in the future. I never imagined having a story, let alone a series, that was as popular as this one. It's been a joy to write for the most part.

Well, I guess now my next projects are going to be finishing up One More Night (I don't even know when the last time I wrote that story... sorry), and the long-awaited sequel to Kiss Me, I'm Irish. I think I have some more stuff in the works, but nothing super official yet. Stay tuned; I'll still be writing something. :)

Thanks again for reading! <3