11

I was in shock.

"Where's Sam! I wouldn't do that to myself! Mel please tell me your lying!" I said hyperventilating.

I could here the machines going crazy. I really don't believe that I would try to kill myself.

I looked down at my wrists and saw them wrapped up in bandages.

"Noble Breathe!" I hear Mel yelling at me.

Pretty soon all I see is darkness........

Mel POV

The doctors pushed me, Mel and Anthony out of the room.

"Fuck!" I yell kicking the chair that was next to her door, banging on the wall during my rant.

"Yo Mel calm down" Melvin said grabbing me and restraining me.

I looked at him and Anthony.

"Y'all don't understand." I started, tears beginning to come down my face.

"Noble never had it easy. If it's not one thing it's another. I just want her to be happy. It's no reason my friend should consider taking her life. She is LOVED. if nobody else loves and cares for her I damn sure do!!!" I said yelling.

"She's all I got left and if she leaves then I'll have nobody." I say breaking down.

Melvin starts rubbin my back and rocking me back and forth.

"What happened?" Anthony asked.

"We just got dealt a bad deck of cards" I say sighing.

We all walk to the waiting room and I sit while Anthony and Melvin leave to get some food.

I sit and wait for awhile .
How could Noble be so stupid? What was she even thinking. Lord knows I love that girl with all my heart but I really can't take her dying. .

I'm shook out of my thoughts by the guys returning with some McDonald's for us but I'm not hungry.

"C'mon, eat Mel" Melvin says to me like he has for the past 10 minutes.
"Not until I know she's ok." I say sighing rubbing a hand through my curls.

Not even five minutes later a doctor comes out to us.

"Family of Noble Jenkins " he asks

I shake my head. Unable to reply due to the fact that I'm holding my breath, anxious of the words that are about to come out of his mouth.

"Noble is doing fine now. She went into shock after just waking up from her coma. That caused stress which ultimately led to her seizing. Did Noble tell any of you that she was pregnant?" The doctor asks.

"The fuck you mean pregnant?" Anthony asks with shock.

The doctor chuckles, " Noble is indeed pregnant. Almost 6 months in fact. She had to be at least 2-3 months when she came in. However due to the injuries sustained from her suicide attempt it was not even thought to have given her an ultra sound. Despite the lack of prenatal care given to Noble she seems to be doing quite fine as well as the babies."

"Babies?" I screech 

Another fucking chuckle .

"Yes babies. Noble is pregnant with twins. We checked their vitals as well as gave her a ultrasound however due to the way they are laying it is not possible to tell the genders. " He says with a small smile on his face.

I look at Anthony who seems to be in a daze before asking if we could see her.
After getting confirmation that Noble  was fine the guys decided that I should go see her first as it looked like Anthony was having his own internal battle and Melvin was being there for his friend. I took a deep breath preparing myself for the onslaught of questions that are bound to come from Noble before taking off towards her room.