Chapter 1: Project Get Rapmon to Dance

Sakura's POV
I covered my face with my mask and hat as I stepped out of my car. I walked into Big Hit quickly. I bowed to the lady at the front desk and walked towards the elevators. I pressed the button and waited for the doors to open. The doors opened and I walked in pressing my floor button and waiting. I was holding my Nike bag that carried my workout clothes.

The elevator doors opened and I walked out. I headed towards the bathroom to change into the clothes.

I walked out and went into the practice room

I walked out and went into the practice room. Jinji was in there along with Lin and Moonbuyl. We began warming up with a run through of stretches and simple dances. Then we started working on the choreography for our debut which would be in about four weeks.

In the midst of practicing our song 'Wish You Were Here' suddenly the music stopped. I whirled around and saw our manager Park Taeying next to the speaker. "Girls, I have an announcement for you." We nodded at her to continue speaking. "Sakura is going to be leaving rehearsal forty minutes before it ends. She is need to help teach Kim Namjoon from BTS a dance they are needing to do for their comeback.", she said. "Congrats Sakura!!", Moonbuyl exclaimed. "Have fun Sakura!", Jinji and Lin said.

I followed Taeying to BTS' practice room. I heard the music pounding through the walls and heard the squeaks of shoes on the wooden floor. 'Ah, they're practicing 'Danger' for their performance in a few days.', I thought. Taeying knocked on the door loudly. I heard the music stop and groans from the boys as their manager opened the door. "Yes? Oh it's you Taeying. Bring her in.", PD Nim said. "Boys! I want to introduce you to our newest and best trainee, Sakura.", he said. "I'll leave you to it.", Taeying said.

I bowed and said,"Annyeong-haseyo. My name is Sakura. It's a pleasure meeting you.", I said with a little bit of aegyo. "Annyeong-haseyo! We are BTS!", they all said.

"I'm Rap Monster the leader of BTS."

"I'm your hope, your angel, J-Hope!"

"I'm V."

"I'm Jin the mother of this group."

I'm Suga."

"I'm Jimin!"

"I'm the makenae, Jungkook!!! Annyeong!!"

They each bowed individually. "Sakura is here to help Rap Monster with your comeback song 'Fire'. And if you wish her to help you with anything just ask her.", PD Nim said. They nodded and most of them went to get a drink of water or look at their phones. Rap Monster came over to me, "Thanks for taking your time to teach me." I smiled, "No problem! Do you want to get to work?" He nodded. I started up the music that I was given for our warm-up K.A.R.D.s 'Rumor'. I was surprised he knew the dance quite well. The others in the group watched us.

After the warm-up I played 'Fire' and helped him with most of the choreography. He picked up pretty well on it. "Nice just be careful what it's your hands on this part. It's not fluid."  He nodded and continued working. Soon my unnie's came in to get me. "Sakura!! It's time to go back to the dorms!", Lin called. "Okay!!", I yelled back. I turned to Rap Monster, "Good work today, I think we can move on to 'Save Me' tomorrow. Oh and it was nice to meet you." "It was nice to meet you as well. See ya around.", he said.

I put in my ear buds and played K.A.R.D.s 'Rumor' all the way back to the dorms. I walked into the room I shared with Moonbuyl. I changed into my casual outfit.

Jinji yelled, "Hurry guys!!! All the food will be gone!!!" We we were going downstairs to eat in the cafeteria tonight instead of going out like we usually do

Jinji yelled, "Hurry guys!!! All the food will be gone!!!" We we were going downstairs to eat in the cafeteria tonight instead of going out like we usually do. I raced down the stairs followed by Lin and Moonbuyl. "Aish! You guys take too long!!!", our maknae whined. "Hush Jinji!", Lin said. We quickly went to the stairs and briskly walked all the way to the first floor. The smell of the food hit us like a truck and with that we sprinted to the cafeteria. I heard footsteps behind us and saw BTS running behind us. "Quickly!!! Before the guys get all the food!!", I screamed. We got in line and grabbed some food of course leaving some for the boys.

After we had all eaten we decided to go back upstairs. "Guys let's watch a movie.", Moonbuyl suggested. "Sure! How about Harry Potter?", Lin suggested. We all nodded in agreement. Once we were back in our dorm room we quickly changed into pj's, popped the popcorn, and set up Harry Potter on Netflix. I grabbed the blankets and pillows for everyone and set them up. Soon we all sat on the couch. Jinji snuggled next to me with the blanket on top of us. I felt my eyes starting to close and I let it happen. After all I was tired from today's practice. Before I fell asleep I thought of tomorrow and became more excited for the practice.~~

Hey!!
I decided to create a new story for all of you. Sadly I don't know if I'm going to continue Lucy's Little Sister or not. I'm not really a FairyTail fan anymore. I hope you enjoyed this and school is almost out for me so I can update more often now!! See you guys in the next chapter!!!~~
P.S. Sakura, Moonbuyl, Jinji, and Lin are my own characters please don't copy them. Thanks!!