Chapter 3: Her Dreams Turning into Nightmares

Sakura's POV
The elevator doors opened and I walked to my practice room.

"BOO!!!"
"YAH!" ,I screamed.

I heard laughing and saw Namjoon rolling on the floor with tears in his eyes from laughing so hard. I started laughing too. Then I heard other laughter coming from the other side of the room. It was the rest of Bangtan! I smiled at them and said, "Hello! It's nice to see you guys again!" They gave me a smile and said hello.

Namjoon finally got up and gave me a hug. "It's nice to see you again although, how many times have we run into each other today?" I laughed and said, "I don't know. I think fate likes us to see each other a lot!" He laughed and we decided to practice.

It was really fun and I got to learn more about everyone. Soon we were all hungry and decided to go out. "Guys I'll be back I'm going to go change.", I said. "Okay.", they all replied. I ran up the stairs this time and went into my dorm room. The girls were still on the couch asleep. I ran past them and into my bedroom. I pulled out my outfit from the closet.

 I pulled out my outfit from the closet

Then I put on light makeup. I went back into the bedroom and I grabbed my black backpack.

I also grabbed my sunglasses, a black face mask, and a black beanie that was on my dresser

I walked out of my room and put on my black mask and my beanie

I walked out of my room and put on my black mask and my beanie. Then I headed out the door and back down the stairs to the practice room. The guys had already changed outfits.

"Let's go!", I yelled. Namjoon jumped and I laughed at him. Bangtan's manager was coming as well. We walked down the street to a Korean BBQ place. The staff put us in a private room and we ordered a lot of food. While we were eating my phone rang. I quickly excused myself and ran out of the room.

"Hello?"
"Hello Sakura, can you come to my office?"

"Sure Mr. Kim."
"Thank you. See you in 5 minutes."
~End of call~

I went back into the room and saw that the guys had finished eating. "Guys can we go back? I have to meet with Mr. Kim in 5 minutes." They all nodded and we walked back to iBigHit. Their manager went somewhere else while Bangtan followed me to Mr. Kim's office. "We'll wait outside for you.", Jimin said. I smiled, "Thanks!"

I took a deep breath and knocked on Mr. Kim's door. "Come in!", he called. I opened the door and walked in. The door shut behind me. I was surprised and what I saw Jinji, Moonbuyl, and Lin in the office too. "What do you need Mr. Kim?", I asked. "Sakura these girls have told me that you've been practicing with Bangtan. Is that true?"

I was shocked. Why would the girls care? "Yes I have been. Bangtan's manager wanted me to he-" "That's enough Sakura!" I gulped and nodded my head. "I'm not going to allow you to debut with Jelly Pop now. You can either go solo, leave, or join another group. Good day to you and girls walk Sakura out.", he said with a smug grin. "Of course!", Lin said. "Guys what are you doing?", I asked. "Kicking you out of the group. You spend way to much time with Bangtan than us.", Moonbuyl said. "You would've hurt our debut.", Jinji said.

Tears had started to form in my eyes but I held them back. "Bye Sakura! Leave the company already!!!", Lin shouted at me and then shoved me out of the door. "Oh yeah and one more thing. You aren't allowed to live in our dorm room any more so, you'd better get all of your stuff out of there before we get back.", Lin said. Then she slammed the door shut. Bangtan looked at me in shock. "Hey you can live with us we have an extra bed.", Jin said. "Yeah let's go help you move your stuff!", Namjoon said. I nodded wiping away my tears and putting a smile on my face.

We all ran up the stairs to my dorm room and quickly I helped them get my things. Namjoon and Jin were in charge of grabbing my clothes. Yoongi and Jungkook were getting all of my electronics. While Jimin, Hosek, and Taehyung grabbed my makeup.

We heard laughing coming through the open front door. I shouted at the guys, "Hurry!! They're coming!!" We ran out the door and charged up the stairs. Reaching the door to their dorm everyone stopped. Panting Jin unlocked the door.

"Holy shit, don't make me do that again!", Yoongi shouted while walking to the couch. We all burst into laughter and Yoongi just cracked a smile. "Sakura let me show you your new room.", Jin called. I grabbed all of my stuff and followed him. He opened a door in the hall.

"Here you go! I hope you like it!"
"Like it? I love it!!"
Jin smiled at me, "Awesome! I'll let you get settled then!" He closed the door as he left. I unpacked my things and made my bed. I decided to quickly shower and then go to sleep. I pulled back the covers and crawled into my bed. Soon I drifted off to sleep, thinking about what had happened. I didn't realize it but I was crying as I drifted away.~

Authors Note:
Hey everyone! I'm so sorry for being so inactive. School is a pain and it's hard to upload when you have 4 pages of homework plus band practice. I'm going to try to update a lot more. Hope y'all have a good day! :)