seventeen

For 3 months I had to go through the same thing every weekday. I would go through shock therapy for about an hour, which would leave me in tears, then I would start classes which they didn't teach us the normal science math and English. Nope we read the bible, learned about how to get Jesus back into our hearts and we had to sing hymns that some 50 year old made up 100 years ago.

We would sometimes go on retreats, which were where we'd go on a hike in the hot heat and someone; usually Michael, would shout at us telling us how God made everything around us and that if we keep up our sin that it would all burn up; then he'd ironically set a bush on fire to show us that this is what happens when people become gay.

The therapy was the worst though, not only with being electrocuted, but being yelled at constantly about how I'm giving my baby a bad life, Micheal would bring other directors of the camp in and they'd undress me, they wouldn't rape me, luckily I just can't have that happen again; but they just stared at my body for about 30 minutes while shouting bible verses at me.
There was also "lunch time" which the girls on the campus who were lesbian would have to serve the men; as they were learning how to be good "wife's." Honestly there was no telling if it was worse for them or not.

Once every Thursday they would trap me in a room with a female; we'd both be naked and I'm not sure what they wanted from us, but most of the time we just sat on the floor until the hour was over.

It was when I changed to a female therapist; as after 3 months my therapy changes since I'm still gay that I realised that I was going to have to go through with the same thing again.

I sat down at the table my heart pounding in my chest; I wasn't sure what was going to happen, but the six boys that just left seemed so dazed and were crying so much.

"Hello Harry, I'm Mrs. Danes. It seems like the therapy we've already given you hasn't worked out?" She walked over to me and lowered herself closer to me, putting her hand on my thigh. I shook her off; Only Niall's hand is allowed to touch my thigh.

She places her hand on my stomach, gripping harder when I tried to push her off. "Please stop don't-don't hurt it."

"Oh I see." She said as she moved her hand down again, this time placing it on my crotch, I kicked her off again.

"If you don't let me touch you I have other methods which will just hurt your child. This is the only way out of your sin now Harry, nothing else has worked." She said so I let her in palm at me, I just needed her to leave my and Nialls baby alone.

I looked at things behind her, trying to take my mind off how sick I feel right now. The room was red there were small quotes on the wall talking about how gay is bad, there was a bookshelf with a few different books lined up, I examined the colour and the lines of the books.
I finally felt her get off of me and hitched my breath when I looked at her holding a knife and some handcuffs. She cuffed me to the chair, I was used to this process from Michael but I'd just be shown pictures of guys while getting electrocuted.

She unbuttoned my jeans making me quiver, she pulled them down along with my boxers. I'm not sure what she's even going to do? I don't really get pleasure in my dick as much as I do with my ass.

She started stroking my dick, I didn't feel anything, I just continued to examine the shapes and lines in her office while she tried to get me hard, but failing miserably. That's when the knife came in contact with my thigh, stabbing into me.

"You aren't normal you're just some freak." She yelled at making me look at her. She cut across my thigh, it stung like a bitch and I was shaking, "You're going to come to want to be with a woman and Jesus." She cut over the next thigh, I pulled at the cuff; tears were coming out my eyes. "That's the problem, you're crying like a girl. Just leave I have more to do with you tomorrow."

I got up and walked out, tears pouring out of my eyes and started walking to the door before I felt Ross's arms go around me. "What happened? Are you alright?"

"She just cut me is all. I'm bleeding a lot."
"Come with me." He said as he walked out of the therapy office me following, we snuck in the parking lot somehow where there was a car parked with a man; who I assumed was his boyfriend sat at the steering wheel.

"Lets go." I nodded and got in with him; they asked where they want to go and I just said Louis and Liam's address as they moved in with each other last week, and said it I ever feel brave enough I can come stay with them. My dad has no way of finding their address; I'll be fine. Hopefully.

They pulled up to the apartment complex and I went to the house numbed quickly knocking, the door opened, "Louis and Liam are ou- Harry?!" Niall's familiar voice said as I looked up and saw the face of my boyfriend.

Our arms went around each other, "You're here. Oh my god you came you're okay and you're here. Are you hurt? Is the baby hurt?" He said, dragging me inside and shutting the door as we sat on the couch, I was sitting on his lap as he ran a hand through my curls.

"We-Were okay I-I my leg ow." I let out he pushed me off lightly and took off my jeans examining the cuts.

"They're pretty deep do you want to go the hospital?"

"No." I stated, "I just want to cuddle and sleep." He nodded, getting up then coming back with bandages and bandaging up my leg before pulling my jeans back on and cuddling me.

"Do you want tea?"

"No cause it means you'll let go of me and I've missed you." I sobbed.

"Do you wanna talk about what happened?" He said, rubbing my back, making my body have chills, I missed his touch.

"No. Niall?"

"Yes?"

"I love you. No amount of beatings will change that." I said, holding snuggling into his chest.

"I love you too Harry, you're everything to me."