Chapter 10

Ethan's pov

It was near the end of the day and I was walking to my last class. Then out of the corned of my eye I saw the gang. Seán seemed to notice me and waved, which told me to come over. I smiled and walked over. Mark, Seán, Tyler, Ken and Felix all gave me grins or smiles.

"Hey guys!" I said in an upbeat tone.

"Hey Ethan. I know you just got here, but I really got to get to class." Felix said as he walked away with his things. He wasn't looking where he was going and nocked into a girl with long brown hair, this made Felix drop all his things.

"Oh! I'm so sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going!" The girl apologized and picked up Felix's things. Felix for some reason just stood there like an idiot. The girl handed Felix his stuff and asked.

"You're Felix? Right?"

"Y-Y-Ya. . . I-I Felix." He stuttered. He began shaking as he talked to the girl. Then I put the puzzle pieces together. This must be Marzia the girl Felix likes.

Since the guys weren't doing anything to help him, then it was up to me. I quickly walked over to them.

"Hi I'm Ethan. You're Marzia correct?" I asked, and she nodded.

"I'm sorry about Felix, he was helping me with math last night and he's a little out of it. Right Felix?" I asked looking at him. He nodded quickly.

"Oh, that's so nice of you Felix! Maybe you could help me some time? I'm terrible with math." She said with a smile.

"S-Sure . . ." Felix said blushing like a mad man.

"Awesome! Any way you two have a wonderful day!" She said and began to walk away.

"Wait Marzia!" I said which stopped her. She turned around to face me.

"Since Felix is a little out of it he wanted me to ask you if you wanted to go to the dance with him." I said like of was nothing.

"Is this true, Felix?" Marzia asked looking him dead in the eye. Felix nodded faster them before.

"I would love too! Here." Marzia said as she ripped off a small piece of paper and wrote what I could only assume it was her number.

"Text me some time." She said before walking away. She soon disappeared and Felix starred at the paper. After two minutes passed I started to worry.

"THANK YOU ETHAN!! THANK YOU!!" Felix yelled hugging me, which made me nearly fall.

"It wasn't a big deal, Felix." I said with a smile. The bell rang meaning that we were all late.

"Oh shoot! See you guys later!" I said, before I speed walked to class.

~~~

When I got my stuff from my locker and quickly shut it. I began to walk to the front door when I heard a familiar voice right next to me.

"Hey Ethan." I looked over and up to see Tyler. I jumped a little, not expecting a skyscraper to be next to me.

"H-Hey Ty." I stuttered.

"Does your mom pick you up?" Tyler asked.

"No she only picks my sister up then waits till I get home so I can watch her." I said. I remember last night were mom explained all of this to me.

Flashback

"So Ethan, I have to go back to work after I pick Lilly up from school. She gets out a little latter then you, so you should have about 15-20 minutes to get home. When I drop her off you'll have to watch her. Is that ok?" Mom asked. She was clearly tired. She had bags under her eyes and her eyes themselves were blood shot.

"It's fine mom. Now you should really get to bed. I'll make Lilly and I dinner." I added.

"What would I do without a son like you?" She said smiling.

End of Flashback

"Do you want a ride?" Tyler offered as he opened one of the front doors, letting me go first.

"I don't want to be a bother to you." I said. We both walked away from the doors a little till we stopped to talk more.

"Come on Ethan, I don't want a cutie like you walking home alone! What if you get kidnaped?!" Tyler joked. I giggled and blushed a bit.

"Fine." I said with a smile.

Sorry for not updating for the pass 3 million years guys. Like I said before I'll have a lot of time over the summer.
So thanks for reading! Love ya! :)