Chapter 16

Ethan's pov

My alarm went off and I groaned in response. I rolled out of bed and headed towards my dresser. I was about to open the drawer when I stopped myself. Then I remembered what I promised. When I went over to my closet I sighed.

I pulled out the box full of the cloths I enjoyed. It gave me a smile seeing the familiar skirts and dresses that I loved. I pulled out one of my favorites.

I put it on and looked in the mirror

I put it on and looked in the mirror. I giggled and did a little twirl. I felt like the old me. This made me feel happy and alive. I'm no longer hiding behind a mask. I decided to wear white shoes with it. Then to top it all off I put on a little makeup. (I have no clue how to do makeup. I maybe a girl, but I have no fucking idea that to do.)

Then when I was finished I grabbed my phone and went downstairs to be greeted by Lilly. She turned her head to see me, a smile spread across her face.

"Ethy!! You look be-ut-i-ful! (Beautiful)" Lilly said with excitement.

"Really?" I asked, all of a sudden feeling a small bit of confidence. Lilly nodded still having a goofy smile on her face. I heard my phone make a bing sound. I looked at it saying I got a text from an unknown number.

Unknown: Hey Ethan it's me, Tyler. I'll be there to pick you guys in 5 mins.

Then before I responded I added him as a contact.

Me: Alrighty. Lil and I are ready.

Tyler💘: Ok on my away.

"Did you eat breakfast?" I asked Lilly. She nodded to me.

"Did you?" She asked raising her voice at the end a little.

"No, but your a growing girl. I don't need to eat." I said patting her on the head. She rolled her eyes playfully and got up. Lilly went by the door and put on her shoes.

Soon the doorbell rang and I went to get the door. When I did I saw Tyler texting someone on his phone. While he was doing that Lilly handed me my book bag.

"We're ready to go." I said snapping Tyler from his phone.

"Ok great let's go-.... Wow." Tyler looked at me up and down. He blushed as he looked at me. His silence worried me a little.

"Is something wrong? Do I look bad?" I asked sounding really insecure.

"No! It's not that! It's that- Um..." Tyler said quickly.

"It's what?" I asked. I knew this was a bad idea. I knew I was going to make a fool out of myself.

"It's... It's just that you look gorgeous." Tyler complimented. I blushed a bit and looked down a little.

"Y-You think so?" I asked looking at Tyler a bit. He smiled and nodded. We stared into each other's eyes for a brief moment until.

"As mush as I ship tis, we need to go ta school." Lilly said as she walked passed us and to Tyler's car. She opened the back passenger door and got in.

"I guess she wants to get to school." I said with a light giggle.

"Yeah, let's go before she starts honking the horn." Tyler joked. I laughed a little and locked up the house.

"I wouldn't be surprised if she did." I said making Tyler chuckle. We both got into the car and buckled up.

~~~

We dropped off Lilly and began driving to school. I would catch Tyler glancing over at me once in a while. Blush was coving my face every time he looked at me.

Soon we made it to school and we parked the car. As we walked up I could hear whispers around us. Some people pointed an laughed and others called me names. I crossed my arms in embarrassment. I just wanted to disappear. Tyler seemed to notice.

"Don't listen to them. You look stunning." Tyler complemented as he whispered in my ear. I lightly blushed as he was close to me. I was probably as red as a tomato by now. The gang didn't notice us walking up.

"Hey guys." Tyler said as we reached them.

"Hey Ty- Oh My GOSH! Ethan you look adorable!" Marry started to greet Tyler, but then she saw me. I giggled a little and played with the hem on my dress. They all had such nice things to say.

"You look really- nice." Mark complemented with a pink blush on his face. Tyler then gave him the death glare for some reason. The bell rang and we all went to all of our classes.

I won't be updating for a couple weeks. I have camp and no electronics allowed. So this is all you have for now. Don't worry I'll update as soon as I get back! I'll see you guys in a few weeks!

~Loser