o n e

"Do the dare, Edwards!" Camila nudges Perrie's side.

Perrie rolled her eyes and waved her off. "Shut up! I'll do it later tonight, okay?" She says before she quickly imbibed her drink, smiling at the burning sensation in her stomach. Camila smirked at the girl and obliged, leaving the blonde by herself.

Perrie leaned her back against the wall, observing the room that was filled with exceptionally tons of people that made Perrie wonder how all of them could even fit in the small-halled apartment. Sweaty bodies were sticking to each other in the spacious living room, a few random and inebriated people were locking lips with people whom Perrie believed they don't even remotely know at all.

Perrie's eyes instinctively searched for her ombré friend, a smirk tugging at the corner of her lips as she watched how Jade dances to the beat of the music that was blaring through the speakers. Perrie placed her glass down on the island countertop before she swiftly treads towards her.

"I could tell how wasted you are from the way you move," Perrie practically yelled, her body swaying to the music along with Jade.

Jade spun around to face the blonde and flashed her a toothy grin as she nodded. "Pez! Come dance with me!" Jade shouted as she grabbed Perrie's hand and pulled her towards the middle of the room and eventually let go. Jade's hips were swaying gracefully side by side and Perrie gladly followed along as Jade scoots closer to her and places her hands on Perrie's shoulders.

Perrie leaned forward closely. "Where's Liam?"

"I have no idea," Jade replied, shaking her head and gesturing towards kitchen opposite them. "Somewhere over there?"

"Oh, okay. . ." Perrie stares at the girl weirdly. "Are you alright?"

Jade nodded and resumed dancing, and if Perrie didn't know the girl personally, Perrie would've thought that Jade is just some random deranged girl who dances awkwardly and at the same time unpleasantly almost to the point that Perrie was starting to become ashamed of her. The girl is literally so drunk that when she threw her hands in the air she lost her balance and was now moving around on the same spot, trying to regain it as she grips Perrie's forearm while Perrie tried to help her.

"So, Pez," Jade spoke up after a successful attempt of regaining her balance, although she was still gripping Perrie's forearm just in case. "Who are you sleeping with?"

Perrie felt like her head is about to explode. It felt like there was a person stabbing her head with a fucking nail. She rolled on her back and flinched at the feeling of the cool breeze, now facing the plain and dull ceiling above her as she stares at it pensively and curiously. She connected her eyebrows in perplexity, until they were raised as the realization hit her like a wrecking ball.

This isn't her room.

"Shit," Perrie muttered as she jolts her body forward only to find out that she was shirtless. Her head snapped to her left and almost gasped at the sight and she instinctively clutched the duvet close against her chest.

There laid a guy whose muscular back is facing her, his face buried in-between his pillows. Perrie couldn't stop herself as her eyes shamelessly and slowly scanned his body. This guy has been working out--Perrie is sure about that one. His back muscles looked like as if they were going to be ripped off from him as well as his biceps which are ridiculously brawny. Perrie was actually glad that the guy's lower body was being sheltered by the bed's comforter because she has honestly no idea if she could even tolerate seeing a fully naked stranger whilst sober early in the morning.