New Characters - New Shades (3)

Scene 4

*ShivIka Room*

Their fight continued for almost two minutes.. Prinku who was fed up by her brothers' fight shouted "STOOOOPPPPP!!!!"

Prinku went and lay beside Ahana wrapping her arms around her and said "Maa! Lori".

Hearing her, the O' bros jumped on the bed together to sleep beside their Maa but they ended up piling up upon each other.

There was a war between the brothers and the question was "Who will sleep at the other side as one side was captured by Priyanka". The brothers were fighting like cats and dogs whereas Ahana was giving they-will-never-change look to them and rests of the Oberois were giggling.

This was again a shock for AniRiSou. Not only males but Priyanka was also different with Ahana... They understood that whole Oberois were different with Ahana esp. ShiOmRuRinku who call her Maa, and they actually are her babies.

Ahana: (Looking towards dadi) they still fight like kids and you all enjoy huh!!!? Dadi smiled looking them and left the room smilingly followed by Pinky and Shakti.

"Now be silent; Bachha, Munna, Chotu... won't you introduce me to your wives?" but no... these idiots are busy fighting.

"Ufff... these boys are good for nothing. Anika, Gauri, Soumya... come here" said Ahana motioning AniRiSou to come closer whereas on the other hand they were shocked on how does she know their names. O' bros who were fighting now went quiet when Ahana said so.

"Do you know us?" asked Soumya innocently and Ahana smiled at that and nodded yes. "I not only know you Soumya I know Anika and Gauri too" said she whereas the ladies gasped hearing her casual tone.

"But this Baggad Billa never told me anything about you" said Anika in a complaining tone hearing which Ahana was amused...

"BAGGAD BILLA??? You call Bachha, Baggad Billa?? hahahaha and what about Munna and Chotu??

"Arrey...Maa!!! You know, Soumya bhabi calls Rudra bhaiya – CRY BABY and Gauri bhabi calls Om bhaiya – JATAA-DHAARI" said Prinku jumping down from the bed in an excited tone as if a kid was explaining an interesting incident to her parents.

Hearing this Ahana went hysterical... She motioned towards AniRiSou and hugged them laughingly... "No one could be better than you guys for my kids... Stay happy and I know you guys will surely keep my IDIOTS happy" said Ahana teary eyed.

Anika then REALIZED that Ahana is standing on the cold floor. "Maa, you are really weak, and doctor had advised us to keep you away from cold, so you should not stand in the cold for long."

 Gauri assisted Anika and made Ahana sit carefully on the bed. Ahana smiled heart fully then lied on the bed and spoke "Munna! Arrange a maid to take care of me" and went on a deep slumber.