♡Seven♡

I tilt my head wondering what's going on.

Micah grabs on to Andre's shoulder firmly. "You should know that tomorrow, we're going to spend the day together with all of us. Isn't that right, Andre?"

Andre clears his throat and stands up. "Yea, whatever." He looks frustrated with Micah.

"Don't mind them Rose. It's still early, so why don't we go out to eat?" Leo picks me up and sits me on his hip. I actually don't mind being held. I feel comfortable with it.

I nod and start to bouce on his hip, eager to eat. He chuckles and pinches my cheeks. "You're so cute."

I blush and try to hide my smile. I didn't even notice that Micah and Andre walked off.

Micah's POV
Andre pulls me outside to talk.

"Dude what the fuck?" Andre asks, obviously angry about me stopping him.

"Did you even think it through? Like what her reaction would be?" I bark back.

"Yes I did. We shouldn't hide it from her no matter her reaction. How would you feel if someone kept the fact that your parents are dead from you? I'd be pissed!"

I rub my temples and let out a frustrated sigh. If she does find out, she'll want to leave. I don't want her to leave.

"Let's just wait a little while longer, okay? Maybe Rose will say yes and then she won't leave." I shrug my shoulders.

He crosses his arms and thinks for a second.

"You have to tell her when the time comes. I can't live with this guilt and I don't want to be the one to break the news."

I nod and thank him.

Rose's POV
Leo helps me get my clothes in the room and put them away. I talk to him about my favorite foods with enthusiasm as he listens.

"I also like cookies and cream ice cream, brownies, cupcakes, pies, lemon squares and all of the chocolate!"

"You can't just like junk food. Princesses run on fruits and veggies too." Leo says as he finishes folding clothes.

"I'm not a princess." I giggle.

"You are if I say you are." He smirks. I can't help but blush.

Micah and Andre walk back in. "So where are we eating?" Andre asks Leo.

"If she wants a true Chicago experience, we should go to Portillos." Micah suggests.

I've heard about it when Alex went to Chicago. He said if I ever go I should try the chocolate cake shake.

"Alright let's go."
--------
The drive was short and we sat in comfortable silence. I'm actually excited to hang out with them.

When the car stops, I hop out and skip to the front door.

"Rose!" Micah's voice booms. I stop in my tracks and turn around. "Do not run off."

"Sowwy."

Micah walks up to me and holds my hand.

"No more running off. You don't know this place and you can easily get taken away." I frown and hang my head in shame. Micah kneels down and lifts my chin. "Careful princess, your crown is slipping." He smirks. I giggle and walk beside him.

I order a Chicago style hotdog and a side of fries. I've never seen a hotdog with a pickle on it. Weird but delicious.

"Tank you for taking me out to eat!" I squeak. They smile sweetly at me and continue to eat. When I was done, there was mustard all over my face.

"You made such a mess babygirl." Andre chuckles. He grabs a napkin from the dispenser and whipes my face clean. I smile happily and make a silly face at him.

"Are you still hungry?" Leo asks, finishing his burger. I shake my head and play with a straw. He nods and stands up. "Do you want to walk on your own?"

"No I wanna be carried!" I make grabby hands and he picks me up. I wrap myself around him and rest my head in the crook of his neck.

"Somebody looks sleepy." Micah coos.

"Nuh-Uh." I yawn. Darn it.

"Yea-huh. C'mon let's get you to bed."
-----------------
I fell asleep on the way back to the building. Micah carried me upstairs and Andre and Leo following behind.

He opens my door and the bright light stings my eyes. I stur around and whine. Micah rubs small circles on my back and hums in my ear.

"You need to change into your pajamas baby." He whispers. I groan and lazily shake my head. "Do you want me to do it?" I think for a second and nod.

He lays me on the bed softly and grabs a night gown from my dresser. Andre helps him undress me and slip the gown over my head. I open my eyes and smile at the three of them.

"I wanna stay here." I say blushing.

They looked shocked from what I said. I ment it. I really liked being around them. Hopefully I'll have more knowledge about ddlg by tomorrow.

"Are you saying yes to being our little?" Leo says sounding hopeful.

"I'll have an answer tomorrow. I wanna get more info first."

"Okay princess. It's time for bed." Leo tucks me in bed and Andre turns on the nightlight. My eyes feel heavy and sleep soon greets me.

"Goodnight." They say before shutting the door.
---------------------

This could have been written better but oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Byee!