♡Thirteen♡

One week later...

Rose's POV

"But why do I need a babysitter? I'm a big girl!" I whine.

"It's cute that you think that babygirl. But we went over this. We all have to work today and we can't just leave you home alone. I would take you to work with me but trust me, once you get tired of playing the same demos you'd get bored." Andre zips up his leather jacket and grabs his keys. He managed one of the Gamestops.

"Daaaaddy! Pleeeeease!" I wrap myself around his legs and look up at him with teary eyes.

"No means no. You're going over to Victoria's and that's final. Do I make myself clear?" Andre says sternly. He's usually lenient so seeing this side of him scares me in a good way. I puff my cheeks and nod.

"Words babygirl."

"Yes Daddy."

He picks me up and kisses me on the lips. "Good girl. Now get your bag and tell Micah and Leo goodbye." He puts me down and I skip over to Leo, who was texting on his phone.

"Hey princess. Are you excited to spend the day with Victoria?" He grins.

"Yes and no. I like Victoria but I want to go with you guys." I pout. "I wish I could take you with me, but the hospital isn't going to let me have you hanging around."

"Yea I know." I sigh.

"Be a good girl today. I'll be home at 5." He leans in and kisses me goodbye.
--------------

Andre carries me downstairs and outside to the car. It looked really cloudy today and the air was cold. He opens the door and puts me in a car seat.

He gets in the front seat and turns to me. "When I pick you up, we're going to have a talk."

"Am I in trouble?"

"No babygirl. There's just something we need to talk about." He looked at me with a worried look. I hope it's nothing bad.

I played with Sammy during the car ride. I would occasionally show him the outside and point out things to him.

"Look Sammy! Look at the pweety paintings on that building!"

The car came to a stop and I looked to see us parked in front of an apartment complex. Andre got out and took me out of my car seat.

"This is her place. She lives here with her girlfriend." He explains.

We walked inside and went up a flight of stairs. Daddy was breathless when we reached the top. I guess carrying me and my bag while going upstairs was too much for him.

"Daddy... needs to work ...out more." He huffs. I couldn't help but giggle. "I can walk Daddy."

"It's fine babygirl. I like carrying you." He grins, making me blush.

We stop at a door and he knocks. Not long after, Victoria opens the door. Her hair is wild and she's sweaty.

"Oh hey guys! I forgot Rose was coming. Please come in." She steps aside and we walk in. Her apartment was cozy and small. I guess if there's only two people, you wouldn't need much space.

"How could you forget that fast? I text you before we left." Daddy laughs. "Working out?"

"I guess you could call it that." Victoria winks.

"Baaaaabe! Who's here?" I hear a woman shout from her bedroom. I'm assuming it's her girlfriend and I'm also assuming they're not talking about the kind of work out I'm thinking of.