-

*hands you tissues and rolls you in a blanket* It's okay... it's okay.

Kidding.
Did it even make you sad? Hehehe.

[updated note: take a guess at whoever called his name, but it's definitely not a girl. it's too early for that]

Anywaaay, thank you so much! ♡ I never thought people would read Hourglass in the first place, much less that a sequel was going to happen.

I literally thought of Hourglass because I was bored during History class one day, so I started writing on my handout, and actually finished it in one day.

Now here's Chronograph (and okay, the title was a bit arbitrary, I just didn't want to put Hourglass 2 lol). I also finished this sequel in one day (which I owe to the motivation from my readers), and that's kind of an achievement for me. And well... basically also more of the heavy heart with the feels all at once.

(update: actually, after arbitrarily coming up with Chronograph whilst trying to find a somewhat good title, I found it fitting as the story was coming to a close and everything was bound to come to an end soon. as like chronograph, which comes from Greek and means time recording, Chronograph (the story itself) was of segments of her life and important moments written as the end was about to approach.)

I hope you liked both books! Thank you so much for the support! And thank you for motivating me with your votes and comments. I am beyond grapeful! ✿

You can check out my other books as well. (Shameful self promo, whoops!) but yes, see you there!

Take care and have a great day everyone!
— katy ♡