A-Z

In life, you have choices.
The healthy and not.
And sometimes it's tricky to choose what you ought.
So if you are wondering what makes you ill.
It's easy to know because,
Everything will.

A is for alcohol, source of addiction. Liver diseases and other afflictions.
So how about water? That might be okay. But if it's in plastic there's B 'B.P.A.'

C is for is for corn syrup, soda pop uses. And also for carbs found in sugary juices. D. . . Dehydration, you still have to drink. Though all of these beverages seem like they stink.

Eating too little or too much to count? E is for eating in perfect amount. And eating some things you shouldn't consume 'cause dozens of dishes will lead to your doom.

F is for fried food that's filled up with fat. Gluten for G, if you buy into that.
H is for hot-dogs, who knows how they're made! I is for insecticide. . . Veggies are sprayed.

J is for jerky with way too much salt. K is for kale, it's also at fault.

"But isn't it healthy?"

"I'm glad that you asked."

Cabbage and kale makes thyroid too fast.

"Forget about eating! I'll just go outside!"

"Ah, but that is where more dangers can hide."

L is for Lyme disease carried by ticks. Malaria. . . M that mosquitoes inflict. N, N-diethyl-m-teluamide. It kills all the bugs, and it kills your insides.

O is for oxygen–less recreation. P for pollution in each inhalation. Q for Quicksilver, fishing is wrecked. R for deadly radon, that's hard to detect.

S is for sunscreen, but also the sun. Both gives you cancer. Now, isn't that fun?

T for tobacco. U V for 'UV'. W is watching too much TV. X as expected is X-RAY. Y is surprisingly, Yerba Mate. Z is for zealotry. . . Any insistence that you found the key to eternal existence.

You can't avoid danger, just go on and try! No matter your actions, you're still gonna DIE.