Unbelievable

I go in the front door and let the door bang shut, "Ariana Grace where have you been your food is getting cold." My mom say's as I run into the kitchen. Without even looking back at her I say " I really need to tell dad something!" My mom already knows somethings up because, If I really need to tell a police officer something it's usually not something good.

"Dad" I yell as I run into my parents bedroom "Dad the reason I am late is because I met a boy...but it's not like that... he was running from an adult that was drunk...but it was his dad so I went to go see what was happening... we were hiding in a tree and the man started yelling for the boy to come out of hiding... so the boy did and his dad cuffed him in the ears 4 times and then told him he was in for it and then practically dragged him back home.

"nice try half pint, we know that you often make up that kind of excuse when you are late getting back from things" My dad stated "unbelievable...I am really not making it up this time I promise you have to believe me!" I yelled at him " fine what was the kids name?" he asked while rubbing his eyes. "uhhhhh I think it was James Buchanan?"

"well guess what Ari the only Buchanan's that live here in this town are Kristen, Ben, Megan, and Jackson... did you see Jackson Buchanan?" he asked "No dad it wasn't Jackson" "well then I know you are lying because there are no other Buchanan's in this town...Ari go eat some dinner." I stomped away "how could he not believe me...I'm not lying" I muttered under my breath as I walked upstairs to my room, I wasn't hungry anyways.