4

I kept running till I tripped. I looked at my knees and they were bloody. I cried in pain. I felt someone grab me. I looked at him and it was Frank. He picked me up bridal style and ran. I grabbed Frank. Your okay I said. Yes he said. He stopped and set me down. He sat on the ground. You are hurt he said. I know I said. I seen Gerard walking toward us. Frank got up and said I'll be right back. He walked over to gerard and pushing him back. Stop Gerard he said. Frank whispered something I couldn't hear. Gerard left. Let's get you to a hospital Frank said. I'm fine I said trying to stand. I fell on Frank.

Few days later

I walked home with frank.i love you he said. I love you too I said. Frank kissed me. I walked in my house as Frank walks away. Ashley said Brayden. Hi I said. Ashley my mom said running in for a hug. No hugs I said. What's got into you she said. Can I change I said. Yea but your always my little girl she said. I walked upstairs. I called Willow (my best friend). You have no clue what happened to me this couple weeks I said. What happened she said. I got to meet my chemical romance and Frank is now in love with me I said. Oh my frikin good she said.i know right I said. I don't believe you she said. It's real I said. Come here and I'll show you I said and hung up. She drove to my house. Come on I said. We walked to the tour bus. I knocked on the door. Frank opened the door with bruises on his face and hand.

Please leave a comment and or vote. Im going to work on this til it's the end and I'm probably going to work on another book. The promised sounds good right.

XOXO love you guys

PS Willow is my Best friend Rockyrayne99 I love you