: Bepper's P.O.V. :

I walked through the back door of the house, forgetting to close the screen door gently. As it slammed shut, the screws rattled a bit and I grimaced, hoping they wouldn't fall out. They stopped rattling without anything disastrous happening, and I sighed with relief.

I tossed my backpack on the floor and it landed with a loud thump. I was glad to have that darn thing off. I went upstairs to my room to change into some more comfortable clothes. I stood for a while, looking at my collage of art on my wall. I smiled, feeling so thankful for my fans. I love them so much.

I decided to get started on my homework before I made a new video. I reached for my phone, forgetting that it was broken. I wondered if my new one would arrive today. I sighed and grabbed my old clunky one instead. I looked for the instruction manual, and I found it balled up next to my trash can. I rolled my eyes, not appreciating that my brothers used my "trash" for their trashketball tournament yesterday.

My stomach growled as I went to get my backpack from the kitchen. I opened a cabinet and searched for the bag of snickers i had stashed in there the other day.

"Hey, Bep, can you get me-"

"Cool ranch or original?" I asked, cutting Aparri off.

"Do you even have to ask?"

"Right."

I tossed a bag of cool ranch Doritos over my shoulder and continued my search. Eventually I found the bag and ripped it open. As I took a bite of one, the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it!" I yelled, hoping it was my phone. I rushed to the door and opened it quickly. There was no one there, and there wasn't a package on the ground. I heard knocking coming from the kitchen. I was confused why the delivery person would go to the back of the house to deliver a package. I opened the door. The person standing there was not a delivery person.

"Skorm?!" I exclaimed. "What are you doing here?"

"We planned to work on our science project today. You didnt forget, did you?"

"Oh. Uh, no, of course I didnt," I lied.

"Ok. Nice outfit by the way."

I looked down. I realized I was wearing my pajamas with the rubber ducks on them. I felt my cheeks get hot.

"Oh, uh, yeah," I stammered. "Um, come on in i guess. Help yourself to some snickers. Uh, I'll be right back."

I rushed upstairs. I frantically pawed through my closet for something to wear. I tugged on a pair of shorts I hadn't worn in a few months. I looked in the mirror and saw why I had neglected them. They were wayyy too short. I finally decided on a black animal jam t-shirt and washed jeans. I glanced in the mirror again and realized I hadnt brushed my hair in days. I dragged a brush through my hair, wincing when I hit a knot. I gave up and pulled it into a ponytail, hoping Skorm wouldn't notice the messiness.

I rushed back downstairs, and the door to the kitchen was closed. I knocked, hoping i want interrupting too much. Aparri opened the door, and I could swear he winked at me as he walked out.

"So, uh, what do you want to do for the project?" I asked, a bit nervous.

"I dont know. Do you have any ideas?"

"Um, no," I said, hoping that wasn't bad.

"Oh, me neither. We should probably look up some ideas then."

"Yeah. I'll go get Edgar Allan MacBook Pro Poe."

He looked at me quizzically. Then I realized what I had said.

"Oh, sorry, I meant my laptop."

"You name inanimate objects?" He asked, smirking.

"Uh, yeah." I blushed.

"Cool" was all he said in reply.

I went to go get it, and Skorm followed me. I wasn't expecting that, but I went with it. I opened the door to my room, and my jaw fell open. I had forgotten how messy it was!

There were papers all over the room from the trashketball tournament, and clothes strewn everywhere from my earlier frantic search. To my horror, a pair of my underwear was right in the middle of the floor!

I glanced at Skorm to see if he noticed, but luckily he was looking at the fan art collage. I went over and tossed it under the bed before he did notice, because it would be humiliating if he saw. Especially because of my crush on him.

I tell my my fans that I don't like him, because they got it so spot-on I was scared that I was too predictable. In reality, I have had a huge crush on him since sixth grade.

We went downstairs and started looking for ideas. Well, I was. I noticed that Skorm was looking at me, instead of the screen. I blushed, feeling super awkward. I tried to keep working, but I could feel his eyes on me, and that made me super nervous. I worried that there was something on my face.

I felt a hand on my thigh. Skorm moved his hand so that it was on top of mine, and started stroking my finger. I was sure my heart was pounding loud enough that he could hear it.

"I like you, ya know that? I think you like me too, even though you say you dont."

I couldn't believe it! How had he seen through me so easily? Was I not fooling anyone? Had all my work trying to cover it up failed?

"You're really cute, Bep."

My pulse quickened. He thought I was cute!

"Hey, Bep, can you look at me?"

I felt like I could hardly breathe. I slowly turned my head to face Skorm. I realized how close his face was to mine. Omigosh was he going to kiss me?!?!?! What if my breath smells? What if I'm a terrible kisser? Why am I freaking out?

He leaned in, and our lips touched. It was amazing. It was way better than I had ever imagined my first kiss would be like. It felt like magic, and i thought there should be sparkles and shimmering lights swirling around us.

He pulled away first. I could tell by the look in his eyes that he was hoping that wasn't the wrong thing to do. I smiled, and kissed him again, instead of telling him that I liked him back. Sometimes touch is more effective than words.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Wow! That took a long time to type! Skorms pov is coming soon, so be excited! I hope you enjoyed!

- Seelotter