Revenge #3

Lola's P.O.V

"RINNNGGGGG." Went off my alarm clock, I sat up straight and looked at the time 6:00 am. Perfect. I ran to Arianna's room quietly and woke her up.

"Psssst!' I whispered and poked her cheek

"Shuttttt upppp." She help whispered and slapped my arm. Ow

"You chose the hard way..." With that I pulled her covers off since it was freezing, she instantly opened her eyes and tired to pull covers over her so she wouldn't be cold.

"Geez you could have told me to wake up!' She glared at me.

"I did." I snapped

"Oh well shouldn't you be pranking your enemies instead of your twin?" She whispered. An evil smile came up on my face.

I whispered her the plan and we ran off. I went to find whipped cream. We snuck into Kelly's room and saw she was laying there with her hand dangling off the bed. Perrrfectttt. I put some whipped cream on her hand and nodded at Arianna she grabbed a feather and starting tickling her face. Kelly scrunched her nose then moved her hand to stop the ticking instead she got a face full off whipped cream. Arianna and I ran out of her room because she noticed. Next was Chris. *evil laugh*

I peaked around and again he also had his hand dangling off his bed. I put some whipped cream on his hand and Arianna did her job. He also slapped himself with whipped cream but no reaction. Wait why?!? Hmmm I thought hard then a light bulb flashed up.

"Stay here make sure he doesn't see you." I mind linked Arianna. She nodded and I ran downstairs to the kitchen and went to the tap I let the cold come thought first then waited for the warm water. Once I was happy with the warm water I poured some in the glass and took it upstairs. Once I was in the room Arianna gave me a confused look, I just went up and took his finger and put it in the water. Please please please say it work!!!!!!!!

Oh my gosh it worked, Chris literally wet his bed. Arianna bursted out laughing and I put my hand over her mouth. Once she managed to contain her laughed we went off and did it the rest if his pack members. By the time I got to my room it was 7:36 am. I didn't feel like sleeping so I went for breakfast I heard so noises so I went to investigate. Hmmmmm

I walked up and the fridge door was open then I looked around and there was no one there until I turned around there stood....

Drake.

"OH MY GOSH! You scared me!!" I yelled at him

"It's nice to know that my sis now stands up for herself." He said while chucking

"You could say I was sick of all you." I snapped. His smile dropped

"Look I'm r-" I cut him off.

"Save it!" With that I walked past him until he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back.

"Look I'm just trying to be the brother I never was to you." He said

"Don't you think that it's a tad to late?" I asked sarcastically

"I know I'm sooo sorry okay."

"You know you and Chris both need to learn how to read because I remember I said I will NEVER forgive you." I snapped

"We've changed you know." He said smiling

"So it doesn't change anything?" I said no emotion

"What do you mean?" He asked. Was he really this stupid.

"For starters I found a new family. A new brother and a new sister and a new mate. So if you are really that stupid what I'm trying to say is i don't need you in my life. Yes I will forgive you but you won't be my brother anymore and the real reason I came was because of my new pack I wouldn't let my past get in the way of my future." With that I walked away.

"Nice speech." Said Trent. Holy fudge I didn't even see him there.

"Would you quit that!" I hissed

"Oh what did I startle you?" He said chucking. I punched his arm.

"Ouchh!" He said rubbing his arm.

"Oh what did I punch you to hard?" I asked coping his words.

"You know that you're a hand full right." He said laughing and walking into the kitchen

"Excuse me?" I said putting my hand on my hip.

"I'm just messing with you." He said while pulling me into a hug. I laughed. It felt so right here standing with him until things have to be ruined by a growl. We both snapped our heads to the person who growled.

"Get away from her!" Shouted Chris

"Who are you to tell me what to do?" Snarled Trent

They kept fighting with me in the middle. Until I got so sick. I turned to Chris.

"Chris leave him alone!" I snapped.

"You will regret this Trent." Hissed Chris and left. Finally.

The reason it's so short is because I didn't know what else to write....so yea. Any ideas?

-N💖😽