~ O N E ~

"Class dismissed.  Don't forget to head to the gym for information about the upcoming Prom."  Mr. Lee said before packing his work. The bell rings and I closes my notebooks and gather by items from my desk.  I then stand up and sees Seokjin walking towards me.  

"Hey.   Lu."  Seokjin says with a smile. 

________________________

ID: Kim Seokjin (Jin)
Born: December 4th, Senior
Relationships: Kim Namjoon
Current Appearance: 

ID: Kim Seokjin (Jin)Born: December 4th, Senior Relationships: Kim NamjoonCurrent Appearance: 

_________________________

"Hey"  I stands up with my things in my hands and start to walk out of the classroom with Jin following behind.  

"So.  Are you going to ask anyone to prom?"  Jin asks over my shoulder.  

"It's senior year, I don't think I am going to ask anyone.  Just enjoy with friends."  We exit the class and grab our backpacks which are lined up on the wall of the hallway in front of the classroom.  

"That's smart."  Jin frowns and bends down to pack his bag. 

"Then again I don't have a boyfriend."  I stand up before him and just lean against the wall until he's ready.  

"Ready?"  I ask and he responds with a nod.  

We make our way to the main staircase. "So who do you think will be a nominee prom queen?"  I asks.   

"Definitely Krystal."  Jin says.  

"Yeah and Irene."   

"Maybe you for king? " Jin wiggles his eyebrows and then cracks up laughing.  

"Please.  If  anyone in our group, Chanyeol is the one who has the best chance.  What about Namjoon?"  I ask.  

"I don't think so."  

I stops at my locker to put away my backpack.  Jin walks a couple more feet to his locker to unload all of his stuff too.  Then we walk together to the gymnasium and stand in the entrance with some other students looking for our friends.  We see Baekhyun and Chanyeol standing up on their seats waving their hands and calling out our names.  

_________________________  

ID: Byun Baekhyun  
Born: May 6, Senior
Relationships:  Chanyeol
Current Appearance:

ID: Byun Baekhyun   Born: May 6, Senior Relationships:  Chanyeol Current Appearance: