*5*

At around 7 o'clock, Louis calls the slaves downstairs again. He goes over the rules, what's expected, etc. All of the slaves are wearing little clothing, with light makeup.

   Harry has a pair of black, lace panties with knee highs, and black heels. He has bright red lipstick, and some faint blush. The rest of the slaves had something much brighter on, but Liam said black complemented Harry's "figure."

   "Alright, slaves. Remember to do your jobs, and don't make me angry. Do as you're told, and I'm sure we won't have a problem." The doorbell rings, and a slave answers, offering the man a drink immediately.

    Harry walks away to the kitchen to avoid the men's perverted glances. A slave is preparing some snacks, and Harry immediately takes notice to her short hair.

      "Your hair." He whispers. He was confused because the other day it seemed like the girl's hair was down to her shoulders. "Oh, I'm Vanessa by the way. Thanks for asking."

        "I'm sorry,- I'm"  "Harry, I know. You're quite popular already." Harry blushes once again, but quickly goes back to questioning the girl.

       "Your hair?" He questions a little more polite this time. "Oh. That. You see your little boyfriend, master is a sadistic shi-" she stops in the middle of her sentence when a slave walks into the kitchen.

        "Harry, Master would like to see you." He says quietly, and Harry quickly scurries off to see what possibly the host could want.

       "Brothers, l'd like to share Harry with you." Harry's breath hitches in his throat.