*6*

"Sha- Share?" Harry stutters. Louis ignores his question, and continues talking to the other men.

"Would you guys be open to a little scene with Harry,here?" Louis asks. The men start eyeing Harry down, and he begins shaking with fear.

Louis grabs Harry by the waist, and whispers in his ear, "Don't worry baby, we'll take care of you." Harry blushes brightly, and looks down at the floor.

      "Let us continue our discussion in my playroom,yeah?" The men, and Harry, follow Louis upstairs. The envious slaves watch every one of Harry's movements.

    •

       "Alright, boys. There will be no penetration with your..penises.. dicks whatever you want to call it. The safe word is penguin. I'm sure you fuck faces already know what to do so... begin."

      "Ever kissed a boy, little one?." A man with a beard asks Harry. Harry shyly shakes his head, and the man pulls him towards his body, and begins attacking his lips.

       "Hey, Leo. If you're actually gonna snog his lips off, get him hard first." Louis says, lubing the toys. Leo chuckles,and begins grinding against the boy.

       "Everyone except Leo leave." Louis decides suddenly. Harry's nerves started acting up again, but he kept calm. "Jesus, are you guys brain dead? Get the fuck out!" Harry jumps at Louis's voice.

        "Princess, calm down. We'll take care of you." Harry is reassured again, and he gives in without a question.

       "Alright, Leo. Can you get the cuffs, the fluffy ones?" Leo leaves Harry with one kiss before going to grab the handcuffs.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Smut chapter next (💦💦)