Your soul will die (yes I'm talking to you, reader)

Author's Note-
Welp, I have planned out my whole life and I'm in 6th grade *clap clap* (I have no idea what career I want though) but anyways, you can never avoid this horrible and tragic game we call life and so.....
Here's a new update, enjoy and have a nice life.
-Han

John-
So it's been a few weeks since Sally was in the hospital. No one really knows what's wrong but she lost her memories. We all hoped that they would trigger back but only Peggy is hopeful and no one understands what's going on with the Schuyler's anymore. Philip lives with them now because he's temporarily upset with Alexander and both of them are to stubborn to apologize to each other.
(Now I will make your souls die, because my soul has been dead)

Maria-
"Please Peggy...." my voice lingered, tears smearing my face. "D-don't do this, you're the only reason why I get out of bed in the morning. You're the only reason I try to breathe, and every moment I look at you I can't help but fall in love again, please don't...."  there was a puddle at my feet. "You say that but you're in love with someone else. And even though you won't admit it, I can tell, it's clear as water. The moment my eyes first layed eyes on you, I knew the fraud my heart had committed. I knew it was melting, breaking like an old rock finally weathering into the Earth's rich soil. Yesh, now I know how Alexander feels, well this is annoying," (I stifled a laugh) "But you have fell in love with someone else, and I see that now, and I will always love you, but either you admit your love, or ask her out, because love it isn't that blind," Peggy replied, I  smiled. "Thank you," I said crying more, "Peggy?" I asked. "Yes," she replied tears smearing her face, I knew this was way harder for her, "You confined me," I replied she smiled and we gave our last kiss 'good bye'. "I wouldn't expect to do anything else," she replied.

I'M DYING. Again. I hope y'all's  souls are burning too. Welp see ya next chapter, off to school.
-Han