How it began (the Book)

I have been swallowed by the dragon. Some how a tiny world exists inside this beast, this plane of grass is surrounded by mountains. I've tried to fine a way through but none have been found. The weather has been getting colder so I think the climate changes on a regular basis. My ability to live in such weather is limited. I have to find a way out before it get any worse.
I found an old cabin, it needs some fixing but it will do. I feel sorrow for the souls who lived and died in this beast before me. To be trapped away from friends and family is a sorrowful thing. But to live ones whole life alone with no hope is even worse. I think if I can climb the mountains I will find a way out. But I also leave this book because if I fail I must let my story be know so that my heart can rest.
Long ago before I was born a crazy man bought a plot of land on top of a mountain and built a castle. When he finished he stumbled down the mountain to brag, but halfway down he died. When he was found dead the castle was auction of to the highest bidder. No one really wanted the castle it was three days away from any kingdom and on top of a frozen wasteland. So my parents bought it because, cheap castle. We lived in peace until my fifth birthday when a dragon came and ate my parents. I lived in the castle alone with a dragon. I waited ten years till my fifteenth birthday. I'd had enough I told the dragon to let me go. She said no. So I waited until my sixteenth birthday and once again I said she needed to let me go. She said no. So I wrote letters, I through them out windows on paper airplanes, I tied them to squirrel, I bribed the birds by agreeing to sing. Soon the tales of a princess trapped in a castle grew. By my seventeenth birthday hundreds of men had come to try and rescue me all failed. They kept coming but not one slayed the dragon. On my twentieth birthday their came a knock at the door. No one had ever knocked before. I opened the door. Standing in front of me was a man drenched in water. He told me that he had been on a walk when he fell into a river and it carried him far away from his home. He had seen the top of my castle and wandered over looking for help. I fell in love with him instantly. But I was selfish I didn't tell him about my predicament. I regret the choice. I invited him in, gave him a seat bu the fire a a meal to eat. I told him he could stay as long as he wished. I was getting him ready for bed when he uttered the words that broke my heart. He said, "Your kindness is that of no other. It has made me fall in love with you. Please when I leave your home, come with me back to my land. If you truly wish I would stay here with you. I will do anything to win your heart." I began to cry and in that very moment the dragon came home. Filled with rage she lunged forward in an attempt to swallow him. I would not watch him be eaten because of me. I shoved him aside and was eaten instead. I Have been swallowed by the dragon.