THE FIRST CONTEST

Only @Sherwritesbooks got the answer to the second task correct (@OmayraMigone is close to getting it) so let's go further inside.

ONLY A FEW HAS DARED TO ENTER, BUT LET US FINISH THIS NOW.

FIRST CONTEST,  are you excited? Yeah? No? Well you should be duh! Because I'm fabulous and all that swizzle.

Read down for all the info.

R U L E S:

♕ EVERYBODY IS WELCOME TO JOIN.

♕ ONE ENTRY PER PROMPT. EVERY PROMPT WILL HAVE ITS OWN WINNERS.

♕ THERE ARE SURPRISE AWARDS TO BE GIVEN OUT SO LOOK CAREFULLY FOR EASTER EGGS.

♕ TO ENSURE THAT YOUR ENTRY IS IN THE READING LIST, PRIVATE MESSAGE US THE LINK, OR COMMENT DOWN BELOW AND TAG IT #INSIDEVILLAINS

♕ TAG YOUR FRIENDS AND HAVE FUN!

♕                      ENTRIES MUST BE SUBMITTED ON OR BEFORE THE 31ST OF JULY, 2017. 

      F I R S T    C O N T E S T :

♕ WRITE A 1000 WORD STORY ABOUT THE FOLLOWING PROMPTS

a.)  The hero and the villains once being friends (or roommates) and hilarity ensues between their rift. And yes, they know each other's alter ego

b.)  The villain always losing so he or she tries to be a hero but fails. The villain asks the hero for help but hero is skeptical of the villain.

c.)  The hero's supersuit and the villain's outfit are interchanged in the laundromat so they decide it's their chance to manipulate the other one and get the upper hand.

♕ CHOOSE ANY HERO AND VILLAIN YOU LIKE, or create your own characters.

♕ THE STORIES ARE GOING TO BE JUDGED BY THE FOLLOWING:

minusfractions

marshmallowfudgecake

psykicked

and me

♕  THE FOLLOWING ARE THE CRITERIA FOR THE WORKS

/10  – Structure and Pacing ( Does the entry make the readers confused?)

/20 – Characters (Do readers like the characters, personality wise?)

/20 – Style/Tone (Is it funny? Is it different?)

/20 – Uniqueness (Is the story unique? Is it diverse?)

/10 – Potential / Impact (holy shit I love this and that, fuck)

/10 – Presentation (The whole wow! factor of the book)

OVERALL: /100

bonus points if the characters are original ones.

P R I Z E S :

♗ THIRD PLACE ♗

↳   A SHOUT-OUT TO YOUR PROFILE,  AND YOUR BOOK (the winner gets to choose which)

↳  AN HONEST FEEDBACK ON YOUR BOOK OF CHOICE

↳  USERNAME TO BE INCLUDED IN THE HALL OF FAME CHAPTER (coming up when this contest is over)

♕ SECOND PLACE ♕

↳ A SHOUT-OUT TO YOUR PROFILE, AND YOUR BOOK (the winner gets to choose which)

↳ A FOLLOW FROM THIS ACCOUNT

↳ BOOK OF YOUR CHOICE GOES INTO A NEW READING LIST (a featured one hihi)

↳ AN HONEST FEEDBACK ON YOUR BOOK OF CHOICE

↳ USERNAME TO BE INCLUDED IN THE HALL OF FAME CHAPTER (coming up when this contest is over)

♔ FIRST PLACE ♔

↳ A SHOUT-OUT TO YOUR PROFILE, AND YOUR BOOK (the winner gets to choose which)

↳ A FOLLOW FROM THIS ACCOUNT AND MY PERSONAL ACCOUNT

↳ BOOK OF YOUR CHOICE GOES INTO A NEW READING LIST (a featured one hihi)

↳ HONEST FEEDBACKS ON 2 BOOKS OF YOUR CHOICE

↳ USERNAME TO BE INCLUDED IN THE HALL OF FAME CHAPTER (coming up when this contest is over)

↳ A STICKER AND A SASH TO PUT ON YOUR PROFILE PIC AND YOUR CONTEST ENTRY.

↳ YOUR ENTRY TO BE IN THE HALL OF FAME READING LIST

↳ A ONE-SHOT COLLAB WITH US

↳ A SURPRISE PRIZE TO BE TALKED ABOUT PRIVATELY

↳ A MARRIAGE PROPOSAL FROM ME (this one is a joke)

♘ SPECIAL AWARDS ♖

↳  SECRET PRIZES TO BE GIVEN OUT!

JOIN THE DARK SIDE, WE HAVE COOKIES

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

THE DATE OF ANNOUNCING THE WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON.