Butterfly

Sehun woke up from the rays of sunlight that hit his face from the covers of his curtains. He stretched a bit and got up, went to the bathroom then went downstairs. He ate breakfast, after that he took a bath and then got dressed. It was Sunday today, no school, no schedules at the moment, no nothing. He had nothing to do.

When the clock struck noon he decided that he'll go out after eating lunch.

Sehun went to the park he hasn't been to since grade school. He felt a little nostalgic seeing that not much has changed on his favorite park. Kids were playing on the playground way over at the other side of the park, so he was pretty much alone on where he was. He decided to sit on the bench in front of the oak tree he use to climb a lot back then. He closed his eyes and felt the breeze of the wind hit his face, it was calming.

He suddenly felt something land on his hand, which was placed on his knee. Sehun took a peek and saw a butterfly. It's wings had the colors of white, blue and black all mixed in a pattern, he found it beautiful. Just then, he noticed a guy, a boy sitting on the other end of the bench where he also sat. He look at him, he had white skin, brown hair, pink, flush lips, a face to pretty for a boy, slender body and on his hand was a flower. The guy then looked at his direction, Sehun turned away, his face burning from embarrassment.

Sehun just darted his attention on the butterfly that was still laying, resting on the back of his hand. Then he noticed a slight giggling, he look to the side and saw an angel laughing. 'His laugh and the way he laughs, it's beautiful.' Sehun thought. He then realized what he just said in his mind and shook his head and slapped both his cheeks. How can he call a man beautiful? The giggling turned to small laughing. Sehun, with his face slightly red, darted another look at the stranger, he kind of knew the guy was laughing at him.

"Haha... I'm... I'm sorry I didn't... didn't mean to l-laugh." The stranger said in between his laugh. He then composed himself then started talking again.

"Sorry, I just found you cute staring at the butterfly. But then, you started slapping yourself. Pfft. You looked too cute."

Sehun felf more embarrassed but then felt a slight pat on his back, he looked at what it was. It was the stranger, he patted him at the back. "No need to be embarrassed about." He said then gave Sehun a smile. Sehun blushed at how beautiful that smile was then nodded slightly in return.

Sehun, finally done compossing himself, took a glance at the flower held by the guy. The guy then look at him, the flower then back at him. Sehun noticed, opened his mouth, about to ask what's with the flower but was halted when the stranger talked.

"You must be wondering why a guy like me is holding a flower, the symbol of femininity?" Sehun nodded back, the guy smiled then spoke. "Well, I just really happen to like flowers. Weird for a guy but I just do. They make me feel at ease and—" He stopped when he noticed Sehun's eyes were fixed at his direction, fixed at him.

The stranger giggled. "I'm sorry. I was just going on about how I like flowers and, you must be weirded out by a guy like me now."

"No!" Sehun shouted which startled the guy across him. "Ah... I mean... No. I'm not weirded out at all. Actually I like you talking about flowers, I think they suit you." Sehun's voice grew quieter near the end but the stranger still heard it. The boy smiled then patted Sehun's head, he then uttered a 'Thank you'.

That's when Sehun noticed that it was getting dark, actually, the sun was already setting. He should probably head home but he liked to talk to the boy some more.