Part 1

SwaSan (ts) - Part 1

Hi this is Laxmi a plot poped in my mind so I thought to write a TS

The story starts from after Ragini becomes mallkin(owner) of MM...but Swara didn't go to baadi...she confessed her love to Sanskaar but he rejected it as he thought she is saying becouse of Ragini...she stayed in MM...in Sanskaar's room as ordered by court...since they have to stay together under single roof till 6 months to get divorce...here Swara is a business tycoon SB means Swara Bose and owner of Sb&co...this is know by only two people one is her dida the other one is Laksh...so scene from Swara getting ready in formal dress means white shirt black skirt upto knee...free hair wrist watch in left hand high black heels...her mangalsutar is hided in shirt's collar...and sindor is hided by a few hair strands...afterlooking at herself in the mirror

Swara:good...after all I missed myself very much...so world get ready to face Miss SB. (wid a smirk).

Swara came downwards and reached dining hall...everybody were shocked to see her avtar...mostly Ragini and Sanskaar....by seeing all their expression

Swara:woo badepapa...mein sare din garpar reheke bore ho rahin to...mein ne socha mein office join karloon.(actually father-in-law I get bore staying at hime...so I'm thinking to join office)

Dp:ha beta tum jho be karna chatehey ho vo karo...hume koi ethras nahi hai...waise be hum tumhe apni beti manteh hai(yah sure you do what ever you want to do...I have no issue...after all I have always considered you as my daughter)...God bless you beta...may you get all the happiness which you deserve.

Dp,Ap,Rp and Suji gave her blessings...Pari and Uttra gave her a hug..while Laksh gave a smile...making Ragini furious.

Adarsh:so Swara when are you going to join Maheswari Industries?

Swara:no bhai..I'm not joining any campany as.(cutted by Ragini)

Ragini:what rubbish I won't allow you in my office got it Swara...if you want to work you should work in other campany...but I don't think anyone would give you job...so its better to sit at home...no no go back to your mayka(Mom Dad house)

Swara:huh..Laksh please tell your wife to stop her tantrums I'm not her pupet to do things which she says...and yes look Ragini it's my life...I know what to do and what not to...so its better to think about your life rather then others...now excuse me...

Saying this she gone out.

All are leaving one after the other but stopped by Ragini's voice.

Ragini:papaji(father-in-law) from today onwards I'm coming to office.

Laksh:what will you do there?you don't even know abc of the business.

Ragini:Laksh aap bhul gaye ye ghar,ye property sab meri,mein jho chahun wo kar sakthy hoon.aap kuch nahi bol sakthein(Laksh have you forgotten this whole property belongs to me I can do what ever what I want you can't say anything to me)

Everyone left there helplessly.

At Office

Rp,Dp,Sanskaar are discussing somthing in Dp's cabin.

Ragini came there.

Ragini:so what's going on here?making them irritated.

Sanskaar:Ragini today a campany is going to come to sign a deal...we are preparing its presentation...its very important deal for us else our campany will be bankrupt.

Ragini:oh...then please be fast...by the way which campany and with whom we are going to sign deal.

Dp:with SB...India's no.1 business women...we have to be more carefull...I have heard that she is very strict when it comes to work and with so much difficulty we have got this oppurtunity.

Rp:Yes bhaisab we will give our best.

Ragini:hmm.

At Conference Hall

All of them are checking the files...last minute preparation you know...then only somebody said SB has arrived...all stood up to welcome sSB

When they saw SB all of them were shocked...only one word came Swara.

SB(with attitude):good morning everyone.

Ragini;what the hell?what are you doing here..get out of my office swara(with anger)

SB's P.A.:is it a way to speak to our mam?do you know who is she ?she is SB India's no.1 business women.

Ragini:I don't belive it...she can never be SB...she is Swara...an ordinary middle class girl...that's all.

Swara:what the hell...is this way to behave with your clients..and you my name is SB means Swara Bose got it...now seeing your attitude I think I have to think once again about the contract

One employ;no mam please don't do that...atleast look at us we have given our best to this please mam..please

SB(calming herself by taking long breaths):ok...now I don't want to listen anything I will just look through presentation...then I will decide about the deal.

Everybody got relived...on the other hand Ragini got furious as well as shocked...whereas Sanskaar was not able to come out of the shock that his love his Shona is the great SB

Next:
Swara:I want Mr.Ramprasad Maheswari to be main lead in this deal....

All are surprised...and Sanskaar thinking about Swara's confession and decide to test her love for him

Please vote and comment if you all like this...!!!
...Thank You...