Part 2(b)

SwaSan (ts) – Part 2(b)

Sanskaar while driving back to home saw a lady passing through the shop...for one second he became numb...yes she is Kavita...his first love for whom he came to take revenge from his own family members...He came into senses when car horn is heard...he thought to follow her...he saw her entering in to a house...he too entered the via window...he himself do know why did he do like that...there he saw Kavita romancing with his best friend Arjun...he became devasted then confront them.

Sanskaar:Kavita.(loudly)(it broke their trance both of them got shocked to see him.)

Kavita:Sans..kaar

Arjun:oh common baby...why are you getting scared of him...after all our need is over I think we should tell him truth now..bechara(poor boy) see his condition.(smiling wickedly)

Sanskaar:which truth...and how did Kavita is alive and..

Arjun:shhh...let me explain you my dear friend...actually from first day of college itself I & Kavi love each other but we don't have enough money to settle down ourseleves in life...one fine day I came to know that you love Kavi...so I told her to act as loving you and you as a fool believed her...as expected you became her source of income...to be honest we enjoyed your money...then after finishing studies you came with idea of marriage...I and Kavi were happy we thought we would get entire property of yours...but no you said you two will elope and marry...how could I agree to this...then I planned the fake death of Kavita...after that I married her along with her I gone to USA...as I got job their and we lived happily...few months ago I got transfer...so i came here...I didn't thought seeing you here...well its good in the way as I told you truth as you won't disturb us now.

Shocking is some extent he can't imagine his friend and his love to play a such a game beneath is back...feeling shattered he left the place.

At MM

Dining Hall

All are having dinner.

Dp:Swara beta,you SB how come I mean.

Swara:(teary eyed)badepapa...actually from childhood itself I'm hearing taunts like naajayaz bin baap ke ladki(illegal fatherless girl) and all...so I gone to deppression to come out of it...doctor suggested that I should get more involved in some work or the other...then my maternal uncle who live in mumbai...started to take care of me...at 15 years to get out of this deppression I started to work learnt many things from my uncle...from this opened SB&CO...along with my studies looked after the bussiness...my maa also not know about this...only Laksh knew(hesitently)at that time when you brought marriage propasal...I told him about this.

Those who all are listening to this got teary eyed knowing how much Swara has to gone through...even Ragini was little bit sad...but next minute she wiped all those feelings...these was all heard by Sanskaar who was at the door step.

Dadi:ha sahi to kahte hain ab dekhna agar baap ke hath parvarish hota toh...ye apna behen ka pyaar...uski kushiyan toh nehi chiniti...isliye hi ab tumahare ghar nahi basega...jab tak tum humare ladoo ki zindigi se nahi chale jati tab tak...tume tumhare khushiyan nehi miliengi yeh bhagwan ke niyam hain(obviously they all were correct now see if your father would have raise you up...you woldnt snatch your sister's love...that's why now th will also not be happy...till when you didn't go away from my Ladoo's life...you will also not get you happiness it's the rule of God)

Laksh:(ANGRILY)Dadi(grandmother) if you forget then let me remind you that it was your pyari(dear) ladoo...who tried to kill her own sister...harmed her mother...lied to all...tried to defame Swara's character in front of all...faked drama's and what not...if you say Swara is bad...then I will also say that your ladoo is the most black heartened woman I have ever met...because of her only Swara is suffering this much