Jeff x Ej

Ej's POV

I walked into the mansion out of the pouring rain. Most of the blood was washed off and all of me was soaked wet. I sighed annoyed and walked upstairs to my room. As I walked in I quickly took off my mask and set it down, then i took off my hoodie and then my shirt and sat on my bed running my fingers through my wet brown messt hair.

Jeff's POV

I was hiding in Ej's closet as a prank. I was gonna jump out and scare the living shit out of him. He came in soaking wet from the rain storm occuring outside. I watched him. Ready to jump out and scare him. He then started to take off his shirt and hoodie. I light blush dusted onto my face when i saw his exposed upper half. I felt my pants tighten as i watched.  I rubbed myself through my jeans trying to ease it down a little. "Ah ...Jack" i whispered lowly asi rubbed my jeans. Suddenly i tried to get more comfortable and i tripped falling out as the closet door swung open and i landed on the floor. I looked up at Jack as he just stared at me in suprise. I laughed awkwardly "boo" i said as he just seemed shocked. He then stood up and blushed slightly "jeff" he said nodding down. I looked down to see a tent still in my pants. I blushed red and turned my head

Ej's POV

I saw Jeff fall out and quickly realized what his goal had been. Then i noticed his boner and i blushed slightly.  I smirked and walked over to him and helping him up. His face was red as a tomatoe and he refused to make eye contact. I walked to the door and closed and licked it. "Jack why did you lock the door" Jeff spoke out of curiosity. I turned to him and walked back over to him. I stood very close making his face mored red. "Jack what are you doing? " he asked. I smirked and pushed him against a wall, as he gasped I went down kissing down his neck. I sunk my teeth into his skin as the blood drizzled down his white skin. I earned a low satisfied groan from him. "Jack...what are..." he started to say but i cut him off by kissing him forcing my tongue into his mouth. He moaned gently as my tongue roamed his mouth. "You asked to many questions" i whispered in between the kiss. I pinned his arms above his head as i continued to roughly kiss him.

Jeff's POV

I moaned as Ej kept kissing me. I bucked my hips against his and he gave a low moan making me feel proud. Then Ej pulled away and leaned in biting my ear gently "get on your knees" he whispered and i did as told. He unzipped his jeans and moved his boxers showing his at least ten inch member. I looked at it before connecting my lips to it sucking the tip. Ej groaned in pleasure as i took in more into my mouth. I started bobbing my head while Ej gripped my hair bucking his hips into my mouth. He went faster causing me to gag a little but then i felt him release into my mouth and i swallowed. He pulled me to my feet and pushed me onto his bed. He removed my clothes and then removed the rest of his. He leaned down kissing me roughly as he lined up and slowly pushed his member in. I yelped and gripped the bed covers as he pushed it all the way in. He leaned up and held my waist "ready?" he asked and i nodded. He then started to slam into me hard. I moaned and arched my back as he did. "Fuck Jack!" i yelled while he pounded me. I stroked my own member while he fucked me making me moan more.

Ej's POV

I looked down at Jeff as i fucked him and smirked. "Tell me how bad you want this" i hissed seductively. "Please i want you so bad!" he screamed blushing red. I slammed into him hitting his prostate and his g spot at the same time. Found it. I slammed into that one spot over and over and over as he threw his head back "JACK. Im...IM GONNA- AHH!!" he yelled out as he came onto his own chest. I didn't stop and pounded into him a few more times before Cumming inside him "Jeff! ! Fuck yea" i moaned as i pulled out letting my sperm drip from his entrance. I collapse next to him as he pants heavily. "I should....prank you...more often " he chuckled panting.

Hope you guys enjoyed my first chapter. Please VOTE and COMMENT what ships you'd like me to write or any plots.

Thank you~

-Inhuman_roses