Pissed

Hello guys. I know I haven't updated in a long ass time and that's probably really annoying 😅 and I do apologize for that.

My life has changed so much in the last 7 to 8 months. Its been chaotic and I really just haven't had time. Im finally after years of being mentally unstable and depression and therapists. I'm finally happy and getting to a better spot with a more optimistic view. Anyways enough bout that i know y'all just wanna kmow about the book lol.

Honeslty at first I just got behind with everything. Then shit started happening and I got more behind. Then I just lost interest in creepypasta for a while and planned to delete the book. But I saw how many reads it had and how many people are waiting for an update.

To those people who are patiently waiting I thank you for sticking with me threw everything.its been hard. But.

The main reason I'm making this little note. Is to people who cant seem to keep their opinions to themselves. Ive noticed in the last month or so. Some people have been mad or unhappy about how long the update is taking.

Look I don't need negative comments and criticism. I know you all are entitled to your opinion but if you got a problem with the way I write my stories or don't like the way they are. There is a simple.solution. Don't FUCKING read it.   Because I'm a really nice person but for the people who wanna give their bull shit two cents that isn't needed I'm not gonna be so damn nice about it.

I write the way I want to because that's why I made this book. Because I wanted write it my way..not everyone else's way. So if you don't agree don't read it. Dont be a bitch about it. I wasnt even gonna complain until people just kept on and kept on. So yea.

For the people who have patiently waited and been supportive . thank you so much I'm sorry for the long update. But ill do my best to get a new chapter posted soon.

Thanks✌