Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ Chapter 1: The First Killer Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

Shadow POV
I opened my eyes and look around "E-Evan?" I ask looking at the male running toward me "Shadow we need to run!" He says and grabs my hand I run with him looking back a wolf was chasing us! A werewolf at that "I can negotiate with him animal to animal!" I say to Evan "no it's a cold blooded werewolf killer! Unlike you your kind to me at least!" He yells I see a closet and push him into it closing it "stop right there!" I say to the wolf he stops and we have a mini staring contest he growls and I growl back "we can talk! Animal to animal! Right?" I ask he shakes his head no and  runs at me I dodge and hear "1/10 watches" from a hidden PA he growls again and runs off Evan steps out of the closet "Are you insane?!" Evan  yells "yes, yes I am" I answer "come on you heard the PA someone else is here also!" He exclaims "shhhhhhh" I shush him "quiet" we walk off seeing two people in the distance we run toward them it was Craig and Bryce. Craig look frightened then saw us and waved "Are you two alright?!" I ask they nod "we where with Ohm and Wildcat but they told us to run they would distract the wolf" Bryce explains "Goddamn you Wolfman I swear when I see you again--" I ranted to myself "You saw him?!" They ask and I explain how I saw him. A scream interrupted our short conversation I narrow my eyes then they widen on their own Ohms scream of pain (imma make it so you have to be hit a few times to die) the guys look around I charge off running in the way of the scream no way I would let my brother get hurt "Shadow wait up" Bryce yells and I soon see him running beside me (Bryce is a cat hybrid) his tail flowing behind him we get to where the scream was generated and see Ohm about to be killed "You!" I shout at the wolfman "Get Ohm out of here I will deal with this!" I whisper to Bryce he nods and hides the wolfman and I have a mini stand off again and growl at each other as Bryce sneaks over to Ohm and try's to pick him up failing at first then succeeding and gets Ohm out of there the wolfman and I circle each other then I make a break for it running I took a sharp turn then turned into an albino fox hiding under a very low table I watch as the wolfmans feet cross my vision then disappear when I fell it's safe to come out I stalk out  slowly and stealthily scratching my arm in the process and run back to where I last saw my friends I turned human as soon as I reached them startling them "What the fuck Shadow?!" Craig curses then gives a relieved sigh "are you hurt no scratches or bruises?" Delirious who I didn't realize found us asked starting to check for wounds he's always been like an older brother to me other than Ohm/Ryan I sigh "perfectly fine Delirious a little scratch on my arm but other than that I'm fine" I say he looks at my 'little' scratch "that's fuckin bleeding is what that's doing" Delirious says "Who did this?!" He asks right after "A table" I say annoyed "a-a table-- hahahaahahHa" he laughs "shhhhhhhhhhhhh the wolfmans still around!" I whisper yell "sorrrrrrryyyyy!" He whispers I giggle softly and go to Ohm I look at the worst wound realizing it's pretty deep I take off my flower crown and take a petal with healing qualities off and one with disinfection qualities off putting my crown back on I take a wooden bowl I found randomly and a spoon everyone looks at me strangely as I start to mash the petals together to put on Ohms wound I take the crushed petals and place them next to him "this may sting a little but just relax and it will sting less" I say in the softest voice you will ever hear he nods his head and relaxes taking a hold of Bryces hand I take the petals and sprinkle them into every cut getting to the last one "annnnd done!" I say "it'll take an hour to heal the finest witchery if I do say so myself!" I exclaim all the guys look at me "what?" I ask "witchery?" They ask "Oh my grand mother was a witch and made this everlasting flower crown with healing qualities on it then gave it to me!" I say as the petals grow back "that's pretty cool" says a spine chilling voice behind me I freeze "w-what? W-who?" I ask "your nightmare" he says "dude that's a really old one!" I say disappointed and turn around seeing a butcher type dude staring into my eyes.

Yayyyyyy first chapter complete!
~Shadow