•W•Chapter 2: 2nd Killer 1rst Kill•W•

I looked at the butcher "why you little--" -I cut him off- "No that's rude!" I say he growls I growl back "stupid fox!" He yells I gasp offended he raises his knife about to slice it down my eyes widen I felt a hand grab my wrist and pull me out of the way "C-Cartoonz?!" I ask startled "Damn right! Now come on scatter!" He says as we all run off in different directions Bryce and Ohm went south Mini went west Delirious and Vanoss went east me and Cartoonz went north. We ran like our lives depended on it which they did... I look behind us to see him chasing us "you go left I will go right!" I say to him as we near a split corridor and turn our respective ways I ran for a bit more before stopping and looking behind me he was chasing Cartoonz! I immediately backtracked and ran left towards Cartoonz. I spot him "Luke fucking Patterson I thought you where dead meat!" (Killers the butcher! XP) I said he laughed "nope--" a knife impaled his chest and he screams in agony then falls. "L-Luke..." I fall to my knees and scream in sorrow, letting a few tears fall. The butcher walked up to me I stood up in sheer rage and hit him in his solar plexus knocking the breath out of him and making him fall dazed. I pick up Luke and run away to where we first where. I see the guys return all talking in a group the all hush when they see me on my knees with Lukes head in my lap. I was crying I look up as Delirious approached "How?" He asked softly "h-h-he threw his k-knife into him" I stuttered Delirious fell to his knees across from me letting a few tears go then wiping his eyes "I'm going to fucking kill that butcher bitch!" I yell raged.

Success!
~Shadow