Astrid

I chew whatever was on my plate as my parents were talking, I wasn't in the mood to talk nor eat I mean who would be? You have a yes a pretty white haired girl catching your eyes as she watches your every movement at least.

"Hun you alright? Your awfully quiet"

My mothers Irish accent fills my ears for the first time since dinner started, I look up to her dropping my fork to speak.

"I'm fine, there's just nothing really to talk about"

Wrong. I wanted to say that there's a girl watching me today.. Hopefully just for today.

But I cleared my throat deciding to speak to not concern her.

"I met this girl"

Half true.

"She's pretty sadly I couldn't get her name it was a brief meet"

My mother stood up collecting my dad and hers plates.

"Well let's hope if you see her tomorrow you can get her name, I love how your meeting people"

I give her a small smile giving her my plate which she took while returning the smile, I stood up starting to walk out the dining room.

"I'm going to bed, the food already is tiring me out"

I go and walk up the stairs already knowing that every step I'm taking is echoing as I get to the next floor.

I walk down the hall getting to my bedroom, I shut the door behind me and drop my body on my bed and reach for my laptop.

I wanted to know this girl at least actually know her name I know I didn't know everyone but she just seemed to appear maybe just in my life..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I sat at lunch not eating anything I just wasn't hungry all of a sudden, she's on my mind and not in a loving way I already knew she was a mystery but damn.

"Did you hear there cutting our lunch radio?"

"Excuse me?"

Otto placed his tray on the table before sitting down I didn't know what a lunch station was but I rarely paid attention to announcements or the radio.

"Truthful luck, it's run by this girl named Astrid just like the station is called she's truthful and bluntly honest but people like her and she's pure entertainment instead of crappy news and morning announcements"

Otto breathed in before breathing out his long paragraph, I kinda had to give him props he didn't speak that much to me in the time we knew each other.

"Oh. Well I don't really listen around me so I don't know her, why is it getting canceled?"

"I heard that the principal had enough with her honesty and I heard it was because she's pregnant, no one knows so it's just rumors"

I nod in response as he opens his milk and chugs it in one.

"Does anyone know her?"

"Nope not even the principal"

I give him a questioning look making him sigh and start speaking what I figure to be a paragraph.

"She stumbled into the radio room when she was looking for her class, she was new at the time she continued to stumble into it since well the school is huge. One day she decided to use the equipment she said she used it as a diary Astrid never figured that her thoughts and opinions would be so popular. She said this in one of her podcasts when the school went wild trying to make her reveal herself. Astrid explain when she made the podcast going on about not showing herself and since than people dropped it and just listened"

'Great another mystery girl' I thought but I was stunned by this girl, a girl no one knows but her name and people look up to her.

'Why did she leave?' I ask myself I had to do research I had to know things about her all of a sudden.

"Can I find her podcasts anywhere?"

"Her Instagram, she posts clips about her podcasts and takes pictures of anything but her face, mainly things she's into"

"What is it?"

Otto held his hand out probably for my phone, I hand him my phone after putting my password into it and opening up Instagram. I leaned over the table to watch him enter in her user.

"Neverland_RealityX"

"She's aesthetic surely"

"Yeah" Otto pressed follow on my account like he read my mind, I took my phone back and looked at her followers.

19.7K and only following 1 person.

I turned my phone off not questioning it and the bell rung i stood up ignoring Otto's goodbye and I went to art class where I knew she would show up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I laid in bed the only light being from my phone it was 3:56AM but I wasn't tired.

I scrolled down my Instagram feed from others I followed most of them being from celebrities.

I continued to scroll till my notifications showed that I had a new follower, I clicked it seeing it was Astrid who followed, I clicked her page seeing she posted two new things a picture of her nails that was by a window and a pitch black video.

I clicked it waiting for the video to play.

"Hey, Astrid here the one and only speaking, some of you heard about the recent gossip and don't worry I'm not stopping my life. There's more to come but it will be on here"

The video stopped after that and I was excited knowing she will be posting on here if anything I'm active on social media than I am with my ears.

I clicked out of it seeing the people she followed was now 2. Me and who?.

I pressed my screen making it go to followers my user showed up and this other persons.

Private_Luck the profile picture was pitch black and I figured it was nothing probably a discontinued account that Astrid didn't get around to unfollowing or maybe a private one obviously.

I take a deep breathe turning my phone off I sat up knowing I wouldn't sleep, I walk over to my window to start feeling ashamed by the fact that the moon was still out, I didn't know why I did it but it became a routine of mine.

I opened the curtains and quickly looked down...

My breathe hitched seeing her get in her red car after locking eyes with me.

What I didn't know was I would be seeing her again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
YAY! It's been a while since I updated I am sorry but here you go I hope your happy i kinda like how this came out.

Q:Who do you think Astrid is?