Ready for this?(shinee fanic) chptr 2

Taemin choked on his own breath and slowly got his words out,"I can't love you."

 Taemin ran out of the room into the bedroom and sat on his bed feeling a bit creeped out.

  "Are you okay Taemin? You look like you've just seen a ghost,"Onew giggled.

  "You could say I heard something I didn't want to hear,"Taemin suggested.

  "Like what?"Onew asked suspiciously.

   Just then Key had entered the room blushing and trying to hide a smile. It made Taemin even more uncomfortable seeing Key again and he remembered what he said,'I love you more than a friend'. Taemin hands were shaking a bit as Key passed him to get to his bed.

  Onew turned off his laptop and went to change into his pajamas as Jonghyun entered the room. Jonghyun rushed into the bathroom and turned on the shower and Minho was still looking out the window.

  Key got under his own sheets and quickly fell asleep snoring. Taemin went under his sheets but all night he couldn't fall asleep he was thinking about Key and if he were still asleep or not. Taemin slowly rised from his bed which made a small creaking noise and he peeked at Key's bed seeing him fast asleep. Minho was still awake in his pajamas reading a book,Taemin slowly approached him and sat next to him.

  "I thought you were asleep,"Minho said focusing on his book.

  "I haven't even had one minute of sleep yet and my back is killing me,"Taemin rubbed his own back.

  "Here,"Minho grabbed Taemin's waist and turned him so his back was facing him.

  Taemin blushed a bit and felt Minho's hands masauging his back. He was comforted and he groaned a bit.

  "Is there anything going on with you and Key?"Minho whispered into Taemin's ear.

  "How did you know?"Taemin asked shocked.

  "You guys had-?"

  "No! I guess you didn't hear it then,"Taemin whispered turning around.

  "What happened?"Minho whispered.

  "Key told me hes in love with me,"Taemin whispered in a shaky voice.

  Minho looked down looking dissapointed and asked,"Do you love him?"

  Taemin gasped at the question,"No! We're like brothers not boyfriends. Never boyfriends!"

  Minho smiled a bit and looked up grinning,"Good."

  "Why do you seem so happy about that?"Taemin asked confused.

  "No reason,"Minho smile increased it's size.

   Taemin lay down in Minho's bed and said,"I'm too comfortable to move now. But I'll get up soon don't worry."

  Minho lay down next to him and Taemin had fallen asleep but Minho was still awake. Minho turned around and faced Taemin's face and smiled looking at him even thought Taemin was asleep.

  "Your so cute,"Minho stroked Taemin's cheek grinning happily.

  All of a sudden Taemin grinned back and his eyes opened shocking Minho. Minho heart beat so fast wondering if Taemin heard what he had just said.

  Taemin giggled and looked into Minho's eyes which made Minho blush a little. Taemin moved closer to Minho so that they could feel eachothers chest against eachother.

 "I can feel your heart beating,"Taemin giggled.

 Minho giggled silently and then Taemin kissed Minho's cheek,"Go to sleep."

 Minho's face turned a very bright red and he nodded closing his eyes. The next morning Minho woken up not wearing any clothes on and Taemin was naked also. Taemin remained asleep snoring slightly and Minho just smiled. What happened here?Minho wondered. He looked over to the others and noticed everyone fast asleep as Minho ran nude into the closet grabbing his clothes. The notebook fell but Minho didn't notice as he ran into the bathroom.

  Taemin had awoken and was a little startled finding himself naked and his clothes by his feet. Taemin stood up covering himself with his blanket and walked to get his clothes until he noticed a green notebook lying on the ground. Taemin looked around and walked into the kitchen and noticed it belonged to Minho. He opened the book and read the last page in the book which was the one where Minho had said he loved Taemin.

  Is everyone in love with me? Taemin thought smiling at Minho's writing. He then tucked the notebook safe under Minho's bed and got dressed. Minho came out of the room and looked for his notebook but couldn't find it.

  "Where did it go?"Minho whispered to himself walking around.

  Taemin was awake smiling as Minho entered the room. Minho sat next to him as he giggled a bit.

   "Whats so funny?"Taemin asked.

   "How did we both end up naked this morning?"Minho asked.

   "You were naked too?"Taemin asked shocked.

   Minho shushed Taemin by covering his lips with his fingers. Taemin nodded and shifted closer to Minho's side and grabbed his hand.

  "It wasn't me,"Taemin explained.

  Minho blushed at the softness of Taemin's skin,"Maybe it was both of us."

  Jonghyun awoken and looked at Minho and Taemin holding hands. Jonghyun walked towards them and sat between them.

  "I saw and heard what you both did last night,"Jonghyun smiled.

  "What?"Taemin asked,"What happened?"

  "Lets just say you both lost your virginity,"Jonghyun patted Minho's shoulder and walked into the kitchen.

  Taemin let go of Minho's hand and they sat looking down in silence for a very long time. Minho wasn't smiling but he had a very weird feeling inside of him and Taemin was feeling scared and shaken.

  Minho finally whispered,"How is it to be hearing all this?"

  "It was you,"Taemin whispered.

  "How could you say that?"Minho asked.

  Taemin pulled Minho's notebook from under the bed and said,"I know what you think of me."