Chapter Six pt.2: Hot N' Heavy

Jasmine

I can’t believe what I’m seeing. I thought Robyn was a good girl and definatly not the cheating type but I guess looks can be decieving. I’m just glad I caught her. I can’t wait to tell Aubrey so he can drop her cheating ass. I started banging on the passenger side window where Robyn was.

"Robyn what are you doing?!" I yelled. Chris and Robyn pulled away from each other and Robyn turned to look at me.

"Who the fuck is Robyn and who are you?" the woman said angrily. I look at the woman closely and I noticed that she wasn’t Robyn and the man in the car with her wasn’t Chris.

"Oh my god. I’m sorry I thought you were someone else." I walked away and got in my car quickly. That was so embarrassing. I’m never spying for anyone again. After I drove away my phone started ringing. When I picked up the phone and saw Aubrey’s name and picture pop up on the screen, I wasted no time cussing him out.

"Thanks to your dumb ass I embarrassed myself."

"What happened? Did you see them?"

"No. I thought I did. I ran up on some other couple screaming and banging on the window because I thought they were Chris and Robyn."

"How did you get the wrong people?" Aubrey asked, laughing hysterically.

"Because I saw Chris’ car parked when I got there and then he went through the drive thru and came back and Robyn..well who I thought was Robyn got in the car."

"You should have checked to see if it was them before you started banging on windows."

"No, you should have came and spied on Robyn yourself. I’m not doing this for you anymore."

"I don’t want you to either. You can’t even catch the right person."

"Whatever Aubrey. You're just gonna have to get it through your head that Robyn is not cheating on you or she’s really good at hiding it." I said before I hung up.

Meanwhile

Robyn

Things were getting hot and heavy between me and Chris. I was sitting in his lap and his hands were all over me. I didn’t want to stop and I didn’t plan to. Chris started kissing my neck as I moaned softly. I didn’t care whether he left hickeys on me or not. The next thing I knew my shirt was off and my bra was unstrapped. He put his mouth over one of my nipples and played with the other one with his hand. His mouth felt amazing plus my nipples are pierced so he felt even better and it didn’t take long for me to start getting wet. I pulled on his curls and started grinding on him. He played with my nipples a while longer and then he put his hands in my pants. We started making out as he played with my clit. I felt myself getting wetter and wetter so I moved so Chris’ fingers were at my hole. He looked me in my eyes and started fingering me hard and fast while rubbing my clit with his thumb.

"Oh shit!" I moaned. He started pumping his fingers harder and I was practically screaming.

"I’m gonna cum!"

"Cum then." Chris said into my neck and I did what I was told and squirted. Hard. I laid my head on Chris’ chest as I tried to catch my breath. I never came so fast before in my life and I definitely never squirted.

"You good Robyn?" I nodded my head and he started to unbuckle his pants.

"Wait."

"What’s wrong?"

"Do you have a condom?"

"In the glove box somewhere." I leaned over and grabbed the box of condoms out of the glove box. When I turned back around Chris’ dick was standing straight up against his chest. I have never seen anyone with a dick that big. I’m not gonna lie I was scared as shit. I jumped and made the horn honk and hit my head on the windshield.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I just hit my head."

"Do you wanna put the condom on me or do you want me to do it?"

"I think we should stop."

"Why? Did I do something wrong?"

"No, it’s just that…you’re really..big."

"You’re a virgin?"

"No."

"Oh your man got a Gary Coleman dick huh?"

"No. He just doesn’t have a Hulk dick like you do."

"You’ll be okay. CJ is really nice."

"CJ?"

"Don’t act like you don’t know who CJ is? He’s my little friend."

"Is your little friend under that big thing?"

"CJ is my little big friend."

"Well tell CJ I’m gonna have to see him another time."

"So we get to do this again?"

"We have to keep it a secret."

"I’m not gonna say shit to anybody."

"I wanna get to know you better before we go any further."

"Robz we’ve been friends since ‘05."

"But we fell off in ‘09 and we’ve just been doing music ever since so we need to get back to the way we use to be before we can go to the next level."

"What about Aubrey?"

"The wedding is in a few months. I can do whatever I want until then. I just wanna see where we can go. You know, since we both like each other."

"How about we go on a date."

"When?"

"Whenever your free."

"How about tomorrow?"

"What do you want to do?"

"Surprise me."