Chapter Twenty-three: Trouble Maker

The Next Day

Melissa

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I knew who it was without even having to check the caller i.d. It was Robyn asking me to come to Yusef’s hotel room and stay with her while he did her hair. I don’t know why she needs her hair done when he just did it last night before the concert and it was fine after we went out to the club but I guess when she and Chris got back to the hotel room he may have pulled a track or two loose. I got out of bed, brushed my teeth, took a quick shower and threw on some sweats. I walked out of the bedroom and say Mijo knocked out on the couch. Even though I won’t let him sleep in bed with me, he still stays in the hotel room with me. It’s sweet but I can tell he wants more from me. The reason why I don’t want to have sex with Mijo or anyone really is because I’m a virgin. It’s not that I’m afraid of losing my virginity, it’s just that I don’t know what to do. Sex may seem easy to some people but it’s practically a foreign language to me. Not only that but I want to make sure I lose my virginity to someone I really love and I know feels the same way about me. I don’t want to give it up to just anybody because a virginity is something to cherish, I mean, you only get one. I want to lose my virginity to someone who I’m going to be with for the rest of my life. I’ve wanted this ever since I was little. My parents were never married and I rarely ever saw my father unless he was creeping out of my mother bedroom in the middle of the night. My parents met in high school and they fooled around until my mom ended up getting pregnant and he moved on to the next bitch. Then he would come back to my mom talking about how he’s changed and he wants to be a family just so she would give him some and he would disappear again and my mom would be depressed. I always said I wouldn’t be like my mother and I never will be. I knocked on Yusef’s hotel room door and he answered it with a comb in his hand.

"You’re lucky I love you because if I didn’t I’d let you go on stage with that rats nest on your head." Yusef yelled at Robyn. She was sitting in the living room and her hair was all over the place. Chris did a little more than pulls a few tracks loose from the looks of things.

"Rats nest? Don’t you mean birds nest?" I asked.

"Rats nest, birds nest, I don’t give a fuck what you call it. It looks a hot ass mess." Yusef said, running the comb through her hair.

"Owww. Not so hard." Robyn whined.

"I don’t wanna hear it. You should have thought about this when you let Chris do whatever he did to you." Yusef said. I couldn’t help but laugh. Yusef sounds like an old ass man.

"What did Chris do to you anyway? I heard everything but thank god I can’t see though walls."

"I could hear y’all nasty asses too last night. I like to sleep you know?" Unfortunately me and Yusef rooms were on the left and right side of Robyn’s room so neither of us has gotten any sleep for the past two days.

"When we got back from the club we were kissing and touching and the next thing I knew I was in the shower. Owww!" Robyn yelled when Yusef started combing her hair again.

"I’m gonna put duck tape over your mouth in a minute. You can get this hair wet but you have to comb it out. You can’t just leave it wet and then roll around in bed and let someone yank on it."

"Don’t worry I won’t have my hair like this for long."

"What do you want done now? I just put these tracks in."

"I don’t want it done now but I want my hair short again."

"The same way?"

"Uh huh."

"Are you gonna dye it? You know, switch it up a bit?" I asked.

"Nope. I’m gonna keep it black."