chapter 2

Ganiet pov

I felt myself getting hella angry so I had to just dismiss myself. I raised my hand "can I go the restroom please?" I asked ms.new "Yes you may "She said I got up and walked out I made sure I took my things with me because i knew that I wasn't coming back for the rest of the bell. Wtf bruh what was that for I wondered. I see Michelle talking to some girl I'd never seen before in the hallway. I duck behing some lockers and follow them upstairs to the 3rd floor bathroom. They go into the same stall. So I go into the stall to the far right . I put my ear to the wall so I can listen.  "Ouu daddy I've been wanting you for a while now." I hear the girl say "Oh reaaaaallly" I hear Michelle say then I hear kissing and moaning. I rush out of the bathroom as quick as I could. How tf was I gonna tell baby stud what her baby was doing... I have to talk to Michelle before I tell GG wtf I've witnessed. Maybe it wasn't like that I thought. "Come on Ganiet you know better than that". I say alloud I walk back down to the art room and the bell rings.. Baby stud is the first one to walk out. "Hey hoe...im sorry I spazzed on you like that, I just didn't feel like explaining everything to you. We coo?" She asks "Yeah hey,  I have to get to my next class text me later". I say rushing off My next class is with that low down dog Michelle I'll say something to her then. I walk into pre calc Michelle takes her seat next to me "Wassup G?" She asks with her big fake ass grin on her face "hi." I say giving her straight face and making sure I had no emotion in my tone. "Umm why you have to be like that? You mad at me and Ian even start messing with you yet. But hows my baby? What she do in last bell? She asks "Bitch you got yo mufuckin nerve!!!!" I say in a low yell "Miss Johnson is there an issue" asks mr.mccoy "No sir..." I put my head down and whisper to Michelle "Why the fuck are you cheating on baby stud?" I ask This shit was so funny because I think she literally turned white and usually Michelle asks a damn fool in this class but, today she was quiet and did her work she didn't even mess with me. "Um um" I say clearing my throat and widening my eyes. "Aye man just meet me after class okay?  We ain't ean about to cause no seen like this". She says. I could see she was irritated but idgaf her hoe ass shouldn't have cheated on my best friend. After class ends Michelle grabs my hand and we rush out the school building. "Wtf where we going thot ass bitch?" I ask "Aye man chill the fuck out fr I'm not a thot or a hoe or a bitch nun of that so stop disrespecting me." She said With a flat tone "Man fuck you , you cheating on Genesis I seen you with that girl y'all went into thue same stall and every damn thing " Man you right I fucked up but I don't really have an excuse to why I did it I just did....but i swear if you fuck up what me and Genesis got imma strangle yo dumb ass ". She said walking closer to me  I started to get scared asf I thought she was gonna hit me. She pushed me up against the wall.of the school. And started to kiss me. Putting one of her hands up my shirt and started rubbing my nipples. I started to get horny asf I could feel myself getting wet. Then I realized wtf was going on and who this was touching me. I push her off and run into the building idgaf about her hurting me. I'm telling genesis one way or another. I get a text.

Baby Stud🍼💦🔐:Aye wya ?

G😘🤘:meet me at my house daddy it's urgent.

Baby Stud 🍼💦🔐: buuut it's the middle of the school day...

G😘🤘: just do it pweeeaaaase daddy for me??? 👅💦🌈

Baby Stud 🍼💦🔐: haha you play to much hoe but yeah I'll meet you there give me 45 minutes

G😘🤘: ight hoe see you there