chapter 3

GENESIS POV

I can't think straight.... all I know is she cheated on me and she still is cheating. I'm sitting on Ganiets couch listening to everything she says and out of nowhere I burst into tears. "Awwwwe daddy dont cry please." 😔💦 says Ganiet we lay down on the couch and cuddle. But I keep crying because I really liked Michelle I wanted to give her my all we hadn't even been together for a full month and she was already cheating on me man. I give Ganiet a kiss... I know she doesn't like girls but, I was just vulnerable at the moment. She looks me in my eyes. I can see how hard her nipples are but I act like I don't notice them. She slides her hands into my khaki joggers and rubs my clit. My white Calvin Klein boxers start getting moist. I close my eyes....idk Why but I just wanted her to guide me. She slides off my joggers and my boxers. Exsposing my bald pussy. I feel the air hit it and I feel chills. She takes off my white crop top and throws it behind the couch. Then takes off my black nike sports bra. I'm completely naked but not actually horny. She starts to kiss my thighs. I feel myself getting wet again. She kicks my clit and starts eating me. I sit on her face and from there on she puts it down on me. I flip her over on top of me and she starts grinding her clit on top of mine. I start to moan a little. "Faster, Go faster" she says her voice sounding like she is crying or can't breathe. I do as I'm told and move my pussy up, moving in a fast rhythm catching each blow she throws at me. Suddenly she stops and just looks at me. I look down at her confused on why she stopped. "Don't move"she gets up and runs out the room. Wtf!!!! Nah man that's weird to be sitting ass naked on her parents couch I get up and start searching for my boxers. She runs back in" WTF did I just say" she yells. "Man who tf you talkin to like that bitch" I feel like I'm about to explode so, I keep searching for my clothes so I can get tf outta here. She runs and slams me on the couch. And starts kissing me hard asf. I try to push her off but there is no use i start to give in and kiss her back. Then I feel something hard go inside of me "AHH " I scream my eyes open. Ganiet laughs a little" I know it hurts a little but, you need this baby stud I wanna make you feel good so please let me do it". I just look at her and nod my head a little. She pushes it in a little farther and I try to run. "Where you going?" She asks and starts going faster.  I moan "OUU fuck keep going, don't stop" I say. "You got it ". She winks at me....and then I feel my whole entire body do something it's never done before. It feels heavy like I can't move. She puts her head down and eats me out. Licking up my juices not letting me out her grip. I finally give up and I go to sleep. When I wake up I'm no longer in Ganiets living room but I'm in her room. I turn over and look at my phone it's 12:30 . I have 30 missed calls from Michelle and 42 text messages. My phone starts to ring. MOM DUKES starts to flash on the screen. "Hello?" I say. "Wya girl" my mom asks. "Over African booty scratcher house" I say." Ohh okay well you spending the night?" She asks "yes ma'am I am" I respond. "Okay I love you". She says "love you to mom dukes ttyl " I say and hang up. I get up and get in the shower and out on my basketball shorts that i' d left over from the last time I stayed over. Then I remember what me and Ganiet had done earlier in the day....."i hope this doesn't make it weird" I think to myself. I go down stairs she is sleeping on the couch. I go to the closet and grab a blanket. Then, I grab my car keys and my clothes and head out. I wasn't going home my next stop was Michelle's house. I park in her driveway and I call her. "Baaaaabe where tf were you, i blew your fucking phone up you have explaining to do". I just sit and think to myself is this bitch serious? "Come outside." I say then I hang up and start the car. She comes outside and gets in. I drive off.... we sit quiet. I drive to the park and we get our. Then I just start crying and pushing her.