Mine all mine

Bella pov at fight that Edward doesn't know about.
We started circling each other like a delicately balanced dance. I got some water in my hand and her eyes went wide.
"Tanya I told you that I'm strong but you wouldn't listen." I said smirking. everyone was watching.( Edward not here....yet) and we fought she got her arms on me but of course I am a shield so I didn't feel a thing. she looked at me again.
"Tanya I said powers not power." I said rolling my eyes. I shook the ground." i am powerful did you know why Aro hasn't come yet? because when he did I beat his army all by myself." I shook the ground again then a big plant came out and wrapped around her. I started squeezing harder and harder until I knew she couldn't take it. I let her drop and had a big gust of wind carry me up into the air.
"Never mess with me. Ever!" and jumped on the ground without breaking it.
"Wow I'm learning to control my power this is the first time I jumped and didn't make a big hole in the ground." Hannah ran at me.
"You...didn't....break the ground.Woo hoo! she screamed. Emma and Brooklyn ran up to me!
"You won you won you won!" Brooklyn screamed.
"She always does." Emma said rolling her eyes. Edward came in.
"Hello love sorry I took so long hunting."
"You are just in time. I mastered my power now when I fall from 50 feet off the ground I don't make a big hole. and me and Tanya kind of fought and I won but she's all here I made sure I wouldn't rip her to shreds."
"That's nice of you love."
"Edward I'm mentally drained can we please go upstairs?"
"Sure love whatever you want." he said while picking me up.
"Edward you are mine right?" He nodded. I smiled.
"Mine all mine." I mumbled into his shirt.