ii. implicit demand før prøøf

Tyler sneaked out of his house, phone clutched in his hand. He was unsure of who he was looking for, until his eyes fell upon a figure at the end of the street, illuminated by a streetlamp. They scared the poor boy half to death, and as he crept closer, he was even more unsettled.

The first thing he noticed was that the person was dressed all in white.

He discovered that the person was a girl, only about five feet and a couple inches tall, but other than that he really had no idea of what she looked like.

She wore white hi top Vans, white bandage like leggings, a white button up shirt that fell to midthigh, and a white leather jacket. Her lips were coated in stark white lipstick, and as he stopped about two feet from her, he saw that her eyes were not a normal color. The irises were stark white as well.

Perhaps the strangest thing about her was that she wore a white ski mask, with cutouts only for the eyes and mouth to be seen.

Looking at her face (or what was visible of it), made Tyler kind of dizzy. It was almost...blurry.

"W-who are y-you?" Tyler said in a quavering voice, and when she spoke, her voice was hypnotic, quiet, smooth and deep like a cello.

"My name's Blurryface and I care what you think."

Tyler swallowed.

"B-Blurryface? What k-kind of n-name is Blurryf-face?" He stuttered, and her white eyes glinted in the dim light. With white nailed hands she held out a piece of seemingly simple notebook paper, which was covered with writing in slightly smeared pencil.

Tyler took it, studying it. At the top of the paper, in all caps, was written, "TWENTY ONE PILOTS" with a line through all three words. He was confused, and he looked up from the paper at Blurryface. "W-why is my band's name on here?" He asked, and the girl folded her slender arms, leaning against the light post.

"You'll see in time, Tyler. But for now, write my music. I'll be listening." She said, and Tyler furrowed his brow, looking back at the paper, scrutinizing the words she wrote. The first thing underneath the title was "implicit demand før prøøf", along with a short quote.

When Tyler looked up again to ask the white clad figure what she meant, Blurryface was gone.