5

*text conversation*

- lowercase intended

________________________________

hayes - i'm in ohio

kylie - bitch ik

hayes - :(

hayes - i wish u were here

kylie - i wish i was too but can't b in 2 places @ once :/

hayes - i'm gonna b sad all show

kylie - no !!! don't let ur fans down

hayes - the meet and greet starts in an hour so i should prolly go get ready

kylie - have fun boo

hayes - i'll try :') facetime tonight??

kylie - ofc

hayes - okay good luck at ur soccer game !! kick some ass for me

kylie - i will ;))

hayes - bye kylie <3

kylie - don't ever use that heart again plz. bye hayesssss

hayes - <3

kylie - fuck u

________________________________

i lightly laughed at my phone, turning it off and focusing on my surroundings. i was on the highway, on my way to meet hayes.

"do you think he is going to know who i am?" i asked nervously, chewing on my freshly painted fingernails.

"are you kidding? duh! you guys face time 24/7 and i'm sure he stalks your instagram whenever he needs to get off" abby smirked as she kept her eyes on the road.

"ew okay way too far" i could feel my face heating up "but i'm serious. we have never met in person"

"he is going to recognize you. i promise" abby shot me a reassuring smile.

i continued looking out the window when i heard abby's gps tell us to take the next exist.

i looked down at my white ripped jeans (outfit pictured above) and started picking at the strings.

"stop fidgeting! we are almost there" abby giggled as i focused on now sitting still.

"and we are here" abby said, as she pulled up to a venue called 'the blue stone'.

we paid for parking and somehow managed to find the meet and greet line.

suddenly i felt (more than) a little bit insecure. half of these girls were absolutely stunning, and they were all going to meet hayes. by the looks on abby's face, she wasn't feeling super comfortable anyone either.

we took our place in line and stood there in silence, listening to the all of the girls conversations.

"i've waited three years to hug him. i'm so fucking ready" a pretty girl with light ombré hair spoke. she was standing in front of me and i absolutely loved her outfit.

"hey i really like your outfit" i let her know.

"aw thank you! you're really pretty!" she said, sending me a warm smile. i suddenly felt a weight lift off of my shoulders, these girls were nice.

a security guard came out and all of the girls screamed, causing me to jump back a bit. he told us to get our tickets out because we were starting. i then realized that abby & i were the last in line for the meet and greet line, and i suddenly felt sick to my stomach. abby and i discussed that we would go in together, considering i am in desperate need of moral support at this time.

with the line moving exceptionally fast, i found myself to be next as the security guard asked to scan my ticket. i gladly handed it to him and he told me to walk in.

i gripped abby's hand as we walked through the door.

________________________________

HI GUYS !!!

i haven't updated in awhile bc no one reads this story but whateverrr

if u see this plz vote/comment bc it helps me out so much :'))

thank u guys for 100+ reads btw ur the bomb.

also, i changed my twitter @ to
@/dolanzhayes so follow me on there :-)

okay hope u liked this shitty chapter bye friends

-betsy