6

lowercase intended

________________________________

"kylie?" hayes' eyes widened as i ran up to him.

we hugged for what felt like forever until i pulled away and looked into his eyes, which are much brighter in person.

"what are you doing here?!" he asked, hugging me once again.

"my soccer tournament got canceled, so surprise!!" i laughed against his chest.

he was taller than me, my head fit perfectly in his chest. not to mention he smelled amazing.

i introduced abby and hayes & i took a cute picture.

hayes called someone over to tell them he wanted abby and i back stage. we hugged one more time before i said bye and his manager took us back stage.

abby and i went into his dressing room and found couches to sit on.

about 40 minutes after we came in the door swung open and revealed an exhausting looking hayes.

"kylie! i want to cuddle i'm so tired" hayes dragged his body over to me and plopped himself down on the couch next to me.

"don't you have a show soon?" abby laughed as hayes snuggled his head on my shoulder.

"ugh i don't want to do it" hayes sighed as he sat up.

"aw poor baby hayes. he has to go on stage and do absolutely nothing while hundreds of teenage girls scream for him" i pouted sarcastically.

"i really hate you" he laughed, "but it's good to finally meet you"

"ditto" i smiled at him.

"aw y'all are cute. but hayes i need to know something serious. do you have any food?" abby asked, "i'm starving"

"we are just friends, but SAME. hayes where is the food" i agreed.

"you guys are needy, check in the fridge over there" he said, standing up and going over to his clothes.

i tried to look away when he changed his shirt but i simply could not, he is nicely built.

"take a picture, it'll last longer" hayes winked at me as he pulled his other shirt on.

i turned around so he wouldn't see me blush "ha ha that's funny"

i went over to open the fridge as i felt a pair of strong arms wrap around me, "YO IM SO GLAD YOU ARE HERE" hayes yelled as he hugged me really tight.

"i'm happy to be here, my friend" i turned around to face him. "but you should really go get ready for your show. i'll be here when you get back, don't worry"

"i'm so tired though" he whined.

"all those girls paid a lot of money to have the best night of their life, you better make that happen. or i will be mad at you" i smiled innocently.

"don't want ky to be mad at me so see y'all in a bit" hayes yelled running out the door, leaving me laughing at how dumb he is.

"okay he really likes you" abby said, putting her hand in a bag of doritos and stuffing them in her face.

"hey, share!" i said grabbing the bag "we literally just met"

"yeah but i can JUST tell" she mocked me.

"we haven't known each other for that long and we are just friends, that's all, i promise you" i reassured her.

"whatever you say, come on lets go watch hayes' show from back stage!"

i licked the cheese from the doritos off of my fingers and found a sink to wash my hands before heading out of his dressing room and going to watch him back stage.

________________________________

OH MY GOSAHDDLA I HAVENT UPDATED IN DECADE BC MY SUMMER HAS BEEN SO FUCKING BUSY IM SO SORRY

I FEEL AWFUL ALSO THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT AND SHITTY BC I WROTE IT FAST BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS KINDA LIKE IT

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS AND ACTUALLY VOTING AND COMMENTING!! YOU GUYS MOTIVATED ME TO WRITE THIS SO KEEP THE VOTES AND COMMENTS COMING

I LOVE U ALL THANK U

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER HAHA OK BYE FRIENDS @LUVINHAYES