Dear Readers

Welcome to the worst Gale Hawthorne fanfic of the year, no, it's not even been a year. All I can say is that the shit I write in here is going to be crappy as broccoli. Well, Donald Trump crappy is preferable. Anyways, this story, as the preview says is about the extremely popular Capitol girl who happens to be Panem's wonderful President's very granddaughter... 

Slow claps.

 And as the title says, it's also about our very confused and serious Gale Hawthorne who eventually looses his mind.

WHAT?!

Jesus, I'm kidding.

Please note that this story has an original plot set in The Hunger Games: Mockingjay part 1 movie unlike the book. Though, there will be few parts from the book. If possible, keep the hate to yourselves as much as you can. It's not like I'm asking you to put all your work aside and make a flower crown for me. I hate myself too. Don't cha worry. I'm not ruining the actual Hunger Games plotline, duh, I'm not that evil such as Peeta kills Katniss or President Alma Coin is crowned as the new permanent President of Panem. If I do that, feel free to assassinate me.

Also, all thanks to theweirddayan whom I have dedicated this story, too (Happy?). All thanks to her idiotic-yet-amazing ideas and for fangirling over Gale with me, after all, besties never leave you to do anything alone.

Adios and enjoy the story!