Mental Hospital

"I'm telling you, can't you see I'm fine?" Cassandra whined the millionth time at the doctor. He didn't say anything in return, which infuriated her even more.

"Hello? Yoohoo! I'm addressing you. Don't you understand I'm absolutely functional?" Cassandra tried one more time, waving her hands like a maniac in front of the doctor's stone-cold face. The tubes attached to her forearm jerked with her, causing the doctor to shoot a death glare at her. She froze there for a moment by the man's gaze, it made her wish if Katniss, the Girl on Fire, could be here and provide her with the warmth of her rage to break the cold visage of this doctor.

"Look here, mister, do I look like a mentally retarded person to you?" She hollered outrageously and clutched the pure white covers under her thighs in irritation. The doctor gave her a blank look, again glances down at his note pad, probably noting down that she might've crashed her head somewhere before arriving a 13, "Well, no, right? So, GET ME OUT OF THE BLASTED HOSPITAL!"

Before she could continue any further, the doctor had to abruptly push her back into the pillow as the tubes were being stretched beyond their length. She had spent past two days in the claustrophobic room, tied to a bed. Well, not literally cuffed to the bed but forced. Whenever she'd try to get out, the doctors would drag her back to her confinement, much to her annoyance. Being of a respected and powerful linage such as Snow, she had never been treated like this. Actually, she hadn't imagine herself dangling on one of the District 13 soldier's shoulder. Being carried in a bridal style on her wedding day would've been a different thing in her dreams, but, being forcefully pushed around was so out of her Capitol mannerism. The tube on her arm was adjusted again and the doctor tapped his index finger to let the liquid flow from the cache to her. Technically, she had no deficiency or problem, since she wasn't thrown in the arena for the 75th Hunger Games, she had no reason to be here. A freaking underground hospital which puts her on the edge. Claustrophobia, too. But, she was told by a doctor here that she lacked some kind of vitamin that made her pale, to which, Plutarch added that she also lacked a brain and hoped she'd find one soon. Little had the doctor known Snows were meant to be pale. Though she took after her father, a naturally tanned skin, the paleness was surgical on her grandfather's orders.  

"C'mon, doc, I'm dying." She gave up in a sluggish tone, banging the back of her head against the pillows. She was dying, she'd been having this throbbing headache since she set her foot here. When consulted, the doctor informed her that it was due to the underground ventilation system that gives less oxygen than above the ground and Cassandra being a person living high in the clouds, the fact that she was underground like a trapped mouse made her go bananas. Should there be any attacks from the Capitol, she'd be stuck here for the rest of her life without any fresh air and buried alive, so less than an airy mansion she resided in which was at the heart of the Capitol and looked over calming green expanse of garden her grandfather maintained with great care. What was more terrifying was that she'd never be able to dress up as she wants to (she can't do it now, too. 13's regulation to wear grey rags they call uniforms) and eat until her stomach screams, 'THOU SHALL STOP OR ELSE THOU'S STOMACH SHALL BURST OPEN!' Quite dramatic, her stomach as well as a fan of Shakespeare. But, again, she couldn't eat whatever she wanted to, thanks to strict lunch timings, her diet was reduced to nothing. 

Finally, the doctor quits being a statue as the girl had troubled him a lot by whining the very minute she stepped in this room and spoke in a demanding yet soothing voice, "You are not dying Miss Snow. It's simply the effect of the dose."

Cassandra rose up again, much to his exasperation and snapped her head at him, "Wow, so you do speak. Now that you're done with proving it, can you GET ME THE HELL OUT OF HERE?"