Chapter 2

You couldn't believe who was standing there, patiently waiting for you behind that door. 

Not only was it the six guys in Starish, but it was also her.

Your long lost friend, Nanami Haruka.

Your heart beat increased as a rush of happiness flowed through your body and memories of her invaded your thoughts. 

"Nanami?!" You asked in disbelief. What is she doing here ?

"______!!" She ran up to you, embracing you in a hug as she cried tears of joy. "I was hoping that you'd come here today! I've missed you so much!"

You were still in shock, resulting in you just standing there, debating if this were even real. 

"Nanami! I missed you too!" Reality kicked in as you cried with her, hugging her back tenderly. 

"They know each other ?" Tokiya asked, just as confused as everyone else. 

While you were concentrated on catching up with Nanami, you failed to notice the six handsome and very talented men infront of you. 

You blushed, realizing that they were all looking at you, curious to who you were. As you glanced at them, they all blushed simultaneously and looked away in another direction. You might not have known this, but they all were intrigued by you. You were the most beautiful woman they have ever seen.

You smiled noticing their shyness, they were all so cute.

"Nanami, what are you doing here ?" You asked, curious to why she's with the most popular band you know. Was she auditioning too ?

"I'm their composer". She smiled brightly, happy to be able to say that.

You stared at your friend in amazement. As if you didn't know the composer to your favourite band!

"They sing your songs?!" You asked, your mouth agape.

Natsuki chuckled lightly at your response and you smiled at him in return. A chuckle escaped your lips as well, he then gladly returned your smile.

"Yeah! I went to school with them." Nanami said, her smile never leaving. "They've done so much for me, so I want to do the same for them."

You hugged your friend again, bringing her close to your heart. "I'm so proud of you! I knew you'd accomplish something big!" 

Smiling at each other, you both were so glad to be here today. It's been so long, you needed this, you needed her to help you get back together. She was always there for you when something went wrong, she was always the one to cheer you on. You wanted her to feel the same way you felt. She was so amazing and special to you. You never cherished anything as much as you cherished her.

 "Thank you, _____". She replied to your complement wholeheartedly. 

"Everyone, this is my bestfriend, _____". Nanami said as she grabbed your hand, bringing you closer to the guys.

"It's a pleasure meeting you, _____!" Otoya practically shouted as he stood up from his seat. He walked up to you smiling his authentic smile as he then extended his hand. You took it and shook his hand gently, smiling brightly.

"No, the pleasure is all mine". You said, looking up at him then to everyone behind him afterwords.

"Aww she's so cute! She reminds me of Elizabeth!" Natsuki proclaimed as he jumped out of his seat and hugged you, squeezing you lovingly.

"Every cute girl reminds you of your dog!" Syo yelled angrily, removing Natsuki from you instantly.

You blushed realizing that Syo and Natsuki both thought you were cute. After dealing with the Natsuki, Syo looked at you and blushed as well, realizing what he had just said.