My Happiness Is Your Smile

(Spark's POV)

After school, I offered Eve to sit next with me again. I just have this weird feeling every time I'm close to her and it feels.. Nice..

She agreed to sit with me and I just smiled. Then as we sat down together, fangirls started coming up to me and they began to compliment, shout, and slowly rip my body parts off by cuddling me to death..

"LET GO OFF ME..!" I shouted at the fangirls, they just ignored me and kept cuddling. I groaned in anger and all of the sudden my body started filling with electricity and I released all of the electricity out my body which causes to electrify all of the fangirls around me. Eve jumped up to another seat before I started electrifying the fangirls. I haven't seen Buneary in a while which is good. The fangirls were turned into ashes as they all fainted. Eve then returned to her seat, looking at me in awkwardness but after a while of silence, she broke the silence by giggling.. Which I though was really cute..

Eve then saw her house out of the window and she said goodbye to me as I said the same. I saw her walk towards her house, as she arrived, she knocked on the door. The door soon opened, as she was greeted by her loving parents. I smiled from a distance as I saw her being happy. The school bus started moving away from Eve's stop.

-- 5 minutes later --

I arrived at my place and started running towards the door, I knocked on the door then soon my mother opened it slowly, with a sad expression on her face that made me curious. I came in the house and put away my bag. I sat on the couch and turned on the TV. My mother slowly approached me after I turned my head towards her direction.

"Spark... Can I.. Talk to you for a minute?" My mother said which was barely heard.

"Oh.. Um.. Sure Mom.." I replied following her to my room.

"So what's this about mom?" I asked her.

"Spark.. This is about.. Your father.." She said as tears started to slowly form in her eyes.

"What happened to him?!" I asked worrily.

"He... He.. Was in a car accident... He's in bad condition right now... But.. Don't worry, he's still alive! He just.. Needs to recover.." She explained.

"H-How long does he need to recover?" I said.

"About a year.." She replied.

"A year?! Why a year?!" I shouted angrily.

"He took really bad damage and his bone structures are sort of broken at the moment and it needs to take a long time to heal.. I hope you understand.." She said.

"I... Understand.." Tears slowly began dripping down on my cheeks.

"D-Don't cry..! He's still alive! And you can see him again in a year... I promise.." My mother said, being optimistic about the situation. She hugged me to try and calm me down. I hugged her back, still tearing up in the process.

"I'll tell you when dinner's done.." She said as she pulled away from the hug, then walked downstairs.

"Okay mom.." I replied. I soon then, face planted my face onto my pillow.

-- 10 minutes later --

"Spark! Dinner's ready!" My mother shouted from the kitchen downstairs. I lifted my face up from the pillow and started walking drowsily towards the kitchen and sat on a chair at the dining table. I started eating the berry salad my mother had made with different types of berries and with Moo Moo Condensed Milk. It was very sweet yet the salad had different tastes due to the different types of berries. Some were sweet, some were spicy and some were sour.

After dinner, I went back to my room and drifted off to sleep.

-- The Next Day --

"SPARK WAKE UP! YOU HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL!" My mother shouted which woke me up and jolting me out of my bed.

"Ugh.. Mom isn't it like, 5:00 in the morning..?" I asked, rubbing the back of my head while trying to stand up.

"Oh.. Whoops! I forgot to replace the batteries on your clock.. It's actually 6:15.." My mother said.

"OH SHOOT! SCHOOL STARTS AT 7:40!" I shouted in shock and started dashing off to do everything I should do before the school bus arrives to pick me up at 6:30.

-- 15 minutes later --

"FINALLY DONE..!" I shouted as I went to my mom and kissed her on the cheek goodbye as I rushed out of the house. Then on cue, the time struck 6:30, which means the school bus had arrived. I sighed in relief, then walked towards the school bus. I sat on a random seat, as expected, more fangirls came running towards me.

"Oh no.." I thought as the girls came running.

-- 5 minutes later --

The school bus arrived at Eve's house and she happily came outside. I was still feeling slightly sad after the incident my mother told me. But still, I invited her to come sit next with me while still struggling with fangirls. It's kinda like a daily routine for me. And as always, she agreed. I was being suspicious about Buneary lately, she hasn't been around me for a while, which I am very glad about, nor I've ever heard anything from her lately.

-- 12:30 {Lunch Time} --

The school bell rang, meaning, it was already lunch time. Many of the students rushed outside to play on the playground the school has. Eve just stayed and studied for some upcoming tests this week. I scooted over to her seat and I asked some help on Math since it's sometimes difficult for me and she seems to almost memorize the whole book. She happily agreed to teach me Math. She just looked at me and showed her amazing smile. Spending some time with her made me smile too. And her smile makes me very happy. I love her smile..

-- END OF CHAPTER --

Hey everyone! I hope you guys have enjoyed this chapter, it seems that you guys somewhat like this book which I am so shocked at. Well, if you guys like this chapter or maybe the whole story then please don't forget to leave a vote, a comment or even a follow! And like I said, follow me and I'll follow you back! Anyway guys, until next time then!

Peace Out! ✌

- ❤ Melxia_3300

BTW I just edited one tiny mistake here soooo.. Sorry 'bout that.. 😥